Joining the board. Hey!

Neelyo'hara

I'm moving over from cc board as I found out on weds that i'm expecting baby no.2! This is quite a shock for us as my LO is only 7.5 months!! I really want to watch what I'm eating this time around as in my last pregnancy I gained 3 stone, then another stone postnatally. Ive only just managed to lose 2 stone, so I'm beginning this pregnancy already 2 stone heavier than my last. I had a healthy pregnancy last time though, only it ended with induction due to high blood pressure. LO was a week overdue anyway. :)
So I'm weighing in today at 15 stone 6.5 after a 3.5lb gain over the weekend. I'm hoping to lose ssome weight in the beginning of my pregnancy, as my bmi is really high and I want this baby to have a healthy start in life. I'm 5+2 today I think. I plan to calorie count for a while as I can't bear the thought of doing slimming world at the moment.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I think calorie counting seems like a good diet to do in pregnancy as reading some of the threads on this page people have manage to keep there gains to a minimum. I currently am trying to get pregnant so hopefully I will be joining you soon and I will be calorie counting as well as that is what I am doing at the moment and it seems to be working. Good luck on your journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I was like you and put quite a bit on with my first do decided this time round that wasn't going to happen! I think healthy eating with cal counting is the best, I did sw until 20 odd weeks then swapped over and now after having the baby Ive gotten so used to cal counting I can't imagine going back! I'm at 34 weeks and 13lb gain. Good luck on your journey x

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I think calorie counting seems like a good diet to do in pregnancy as reading some of the threads on this page people have manage to keep there gains to a minimum. I currently am trying to get pregnant so hopefully I will be joining you soon and I will be calorie counting as well as that is what I am doing at the moment and it seems to be working. Good luck on your journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thank you :) good luck with ttc. It took us a year with my first but this one was a complete surprise.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I was like you and put quite a bit on with my first do decided this time round that wasn't going to happen! I think healthy eating with cal counting is the best, I did sw until 20 odd weeks then swapped over and now after having the baby Ive gotten so used to cal counting I can't imagine going back! I'm at 34 weeks and 13lb gain. Good luck on your journey x
Thanks! And well done on less than a stone at 34 weeks that's brilliant. :)

Back