Joining tonight

mjmummy

hello all, i am joing a ww class tonight (now i have to go as i said it) if i dont do it soon then i never will do.
i have done sw before but i wanted to give ww a try as i struggle with portion size alot of the time.
how does the first class go? does someone sit down and go through it with you so you understand it?

Hi, and well done on joining - it's a great system to follow :)

Classes are different from SW, in the way that you sign up, get weighed (and are told your PP!) and sit in for class, then the leader will go over everything with you at the end. Ask all the questions you need, that's what the leader is there for.

All the best for tonight x

Hi

Hi
I too am joining WW tonight after only ever doing SW in the past looking forward to it but no doubt will be confused (I am Blonde) All the best

Sadie xx

Hi MJmummy

Which class are you going to? I am in Nottingham too :D

First class you need to fill in a registration form, usually near the door on a little table. Take it to the paying ladies, get weighed and then take a seat.

After the meeting the leader will go through everything with you and you will get to ask any questions.

Good luck, tonight is my first WI

Hi
I too am joining WW tonight after only ever doing SW in the past looking forward to it but no doubt will be confused (I am Blonde) All the best

Sadie xx

Good luck, let us know how you get on

Back