joining tonight

kittybum66

well i have taken the bull by the horns and am joining SW tonight.
Just been to the hairdressers had 6" took of my hair coloured it tonight and off we go.

The last time i was at SW macaroni cheese in tins were free LOLOLOLOL

so ready for a new start as i have a lot of health issue and wan to get them all under control

catherine
:sign0144:

Well done Catherine for taking the bull by its horns and joining tonight and good luck on your journey.

We are a lovely bunch here and we will try to help in anyway we can, let us know how you get on.

Shenzi x

Well done in taking the first step .... If u have any questions at all ... Get on here and ask .... someone will know the answer ....Good luck on your weight loss journey xxxxxxxxx

Hello! well done for joining! Im sure you will be fine and pick it up again easily. I remember when mac cheese was free...and corned beef!!! omg!!! lol those were the days!

Corned beef lol isn't that pure fat? When i joined slimming world many moons ago the were much more restrictive on what you could eat and ee wasn't around glad it is now though its a lifesaver as with ee its so much easier as i don't have to count things and weigh things the only thing i struggle with is not having that extra Hea miss my cheese!

Well done joining up! Hope you enjoy it x

Congrats for joining and good luck!!

Heinz Chef Special Macaroni Cheese! I remember that, and how we 'cheated' to turn it into a free cheesy sauce to use for other things ;)

Corned beef as well!

And Campbells meatballs, 1 syn for a whole tin - used to have a tin while cooking my dinner :eek:

Well, it worked for me back then, so.... :flirt2:

oh for the days of free macaroni cheese, spag bol & ravioli!

Hi! Big welcome :)

Hope that the group you go to is a great one :)

It's a neat little community here, you'll do great i'm sure :D

Well done Kittybum! I hope your first night went well for you. Let us know if you need anything.

Well done to you too Pumkin Patch. You'll find lots of support here and will be at target in no time, I'm sure!

Back