Joining Tonight

Minnie64

Think thin
Hi guys
Well I have lost 2 stone with lighterlife but left in November. I wanted to eat proper food! Needless to say I went a bit made and put a little back on - about half a stone. I now have 1.5 stone to lose and have decided to join WW so going tonight.
Any advice/tips would be greatly received.
Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxx

I was like you, i started cambridge and kept to it for less than a month but i knew truthfully i couldnt live on it for any longer, im so rubbish at sticking to diet, but weightwatchers is great because you can really eat what you want in moderation, youll be fine and the groups are really welcoming, im finding weightwatchers easy to stick to.

Welcome to the WW gang :)

Hello Minnie and welcome,
I too am a newbie. best of luck in reaching your goals

Thank you for your welcome
Well I have decided I want to lose 2 stone and by beginning of June. Do you think this possible?
Thanks again for a warm welcome
xxxxxxxxxx

my tip is pick a weigh in outfit you can wear every week, and try and make it a light weighing outfit, or get weighed at home naked then in your outfit so you know what the difference is.
best of luck, weight watcher sis pretty friendly and they dont make you feel ncomfortable - we usually have a laugh every meeting.
lol ,love your picturex

Hi Minnie and welcome to the forum!

I too want to lose 2 stone by the end of June SO LETS GO FOR IT GIRL!

XX

I'm right with you Jools. 1st weigh in tomorrow night but not had a good weekend! Been a tad "naughty" (food wise lol) to say the least. If I can do 1-1½lbs per week I will get to goal before hols. When is your weigh in?
Good luck
xxxxxx

Back