Joining weight watchers but need some help

Cheesecake1974

Hi

I wonder if someone could help me please. I am just about to join weight watchers online. I realise that you get allocated points according to weight etc, so it will be me joining but I was hoping that I would also be able to put hubby's details in and get the pints for him too so he can do it too, but can only afford 1 subscription.

is it possible to do this???

thank you
sarah x

you cant put both in, if joining online membership. but i could do it for you on my caluclator if that helps? just need age sex height weight - inbox me if you like x

Sorry to be cheeky but I'm starting WW too......again! :-( I can't afford to go to meetings at the moos please could you work out how many propoints I'm entitled to? I've heard lots about simple start but wanna try pp as it worked so well last time :)

Female, 5ft 10, 28 years old and currently 191lbs :-( relatively active

Thanks in advance,

Sam x

Sorry to be cheeky but I'm starting WW too......again! :-( I can't afford to go to meetings at the moos please could you work out how many propoints I'm entitled to? I've heard lots about simple start but wanna try pp as it worked so well last time :)

Female, 5ft 10, 28 years old and currently 191lbs :-( relatively active

Thanks in advance,

Sam x

hi hun, your starting points are 32 per day and weeklies are 49 per week. xx

Thank you.

he is 48, 5ft 7 and weighs about 18 stone, his activity level is quite minimal.

Sarah x

hi hun, for your hubby, calculator says 47 daily points and the 49 per week. obviously, as weight comes off, points change to suit. here any time to do it for you. x Hope this helps x

hi hun, your starting points are 32 per day and weeklies are 49 per week. xx

Thanks Hun I really appreciate it :) I've never been this heavy, I feel like I've completely lost myself, gonna do a food shop tomorrow and take control back, fed up of feeling so rubbish!

Onwards and upwards :)

Xxxxx

Thanks Hun I really appreciate it :) I've never been this heavy, I feel like I've completely lost myself, gonna do a food shop tomorrow and take control back, fed up of feeling so rubbish!

Onwards and upwards :)

Xxxxx

your welcome. you havent got far to go, but i know that feeling. gets us all. but least your doing something about it. best of luck xx

best of luck to you all. its not easy, but this is by far the best plan. (i do por points in week and filling and healthy at weekend cos i like to munch with my hubby that never puts weight on, ggrrr) ive been on many diets over my time and this is the only one if stuck with for over 2 years now, i love it. i got to goal and messed up and still at it. dont give up xx

best of luck to you all. its not easy, but this is by far the best plan. (i do por points in week and filling and healthy at weekend cos i like to munch with my hubby that never puts weight on, ggrrr) ive been on many diets over my time and this is the only one if stuck with for over 2 years now, i love it. i got to goal and messed up and still at it. dont give up xx

is it possible that you could give me my daily points please. I am 5ft 6, female, i weigh 13.7 stone, and a little active :-/

thank you
sarah xx

For all u doing WW at home there's an app for the iPhone called "ultimate food value diary' it works everything out on there and has PP values of foods.

Would it tell me what my daily pro points allowance is??

Yeah. U put in your info, date of birth, height weight sex and so on and it works it out u can use it as a diary to so u can record what u eat and it tells you how many PROPOINTS you have left for the day xx

I have joined online and it says my points allowance is 40 which seems quiet high would someone mind checking for me please?
Female 17st 26 5ft 10
TIA Terri x

Back