• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining WW on tuesday

Hi guys,

Ive been lurking on this thread a bit. Trying desperately to weigh up the pros and cons of Cambridge or Weight Watchers. Well Ive decided that weight watcher has won for me. Ive lost 15lbs with cambride in 4 weeks (i need to update my ticker cos ive put on 3 since holidays). Im joining my local meeting on tuesday and im looking forward to it.

I have tried WW before and admittedly have failed miserably but I dont think Ive really ever put my mind to it. I will needs lots and lots of help!

Ill keep lurking until I officially join x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
Louise if you can can that same commitment to WW that you have to CD then I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be :D

Is it a relief to have made that choice and know that you are still on your way?

Obviously we are expecting a full update with how it goes on Tuesday ;)

Hi hun and welcome to the weight watchers thread!

Keep on coming here for all of your support .. they are a fab bunch and are always on hand for help, advice and the occasional kicks up the bum!!

xx

Barb

Gold Member
Well done Laney, making the decision is half the battle. You crack on with it and you could be a lot lighter by Christmas!

Good luck!

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
Hi Louise,

This is my 3rd time at ww and I was the same as you - I didnt count points, messed about and got nowhere but this time is different! I have counted points, even on the really bad days and I write it all down. Its working this time and im chuffed to bits. My main motivation is to be healthy for my kids. I am loving fitting into my clothes and being able to buy trousers in Next and cheap shops instead of plus size ranges and Evans.

Good luck you can do it!!

Ax

Am I being un-realistic if I hope for 7 lbs loss a month on WW?? I plan to walk the legs off myself and I have joined a pilates class. Im fairly much in the habit of drinking at least 2 litres of water now since doing CD. My sister is sceptical about everything to do with weight and thinkgs that 4lbs is more realistic??

What are everyones losses like??

Yeah I thought that too. Sure I wont know till I get stuck in and try for myself. Thanks :D

Hi!
Best of luck with your class today. It's a truely great diet. Any questions just give us a shout.
xx