EE Newbie!

I get my mince from gabbots farm butchers it's only
2 % fat £5 or 3 £12 and you can mix and match with stewing steak and all that sort of stuff and you get a lot in a pack x

Hi Shez,

Popped by to subscribe - the chilli sounds yummy, even with the 7 syns if that's what it is that's across the whole of the recipie so probably still only 2 a serving.

I miss the low fat options for meat in the UK, everything is just as it comes here and quorn doesn't exist so I tend to stick to chicken and remove the fat myself, doesn't really work on Chilli!

Anyway hope you enjoyed it :)

but does anyone know the syns of that asda sachet powder anyway? xx

Without looking no x will have a look later if no one else as found it x

thanks for all replies regarding mince n powder sachet

turns out ive only gt 15% or less fat minced beef anyway so todays clearly a write off plus the fact i had 4 celebration chocs at work :(

let down

thanks for all replies regarding mince n powder sachet

turns out ive only gt 15% or less fat minced beef anyway so todays clearly a write off plus the fact i had 4 celebration chocs at work :(

let down

Hate it when that happens, or if you cook a new meal and doesn't go to plan x
Draw a line under today & start again tomorrow :D

Don't think of it as a right off. Its a flexi synned day which is allowed on the plan. (In my case I need to remind myself not everyday should be flexi!)

Don't think of it as a right off. Its a flexi synned day which is allowed on the plan. (In my case I need to remind myself not everyday should be flexi!)
Yes i got like that over xmas lol

thanks everyone just hmmmm feeling annoyed with myself
felt so determined sunday

just planned tomorrow - going to try n stay on track and not let one bad day ruin the whole week as thats what i normally do !!!

the fact that aunt flo is still here doesnt help!!

thanks everyone just hmmmm feeling annoyed with myself
felt so determined sunday

just planned tomorrow - going to try n stay on track and not let one bad day ruin the whole week as thats what i normally do !!!

the fact that aunt flo is still here doesnt help!!
Used to do that and sometimes do now, it's hard but it's better to draw a line under it and start afresh then let it take over x

The best thing someone told me was thinking of "blips" (having too many syns or an 'off plan' meal) as someone pushing a giant boulder up a hill - if the boulder slipped down hill a little bit then you would continue to push it up the hill - you wouldn't let it roll all the way to the bottom of the hill just because it slipped a little bit. Same with "blips" just because one meal is off plan doesn't mean the rest of the day has to be off plan, just because one day is off plan doesn't mean the rest of the week has to be off plan... You get my drift. Mind you I need to practice what I preach haha! As the others have said draw a line under it and focus on tomorrow - you can do it :)

The best thing someone told me was thinking of "blips" (having too many syns or an 'off plan' meal) as someone pushing a giant boulder up a hill - if the boulder slipped down hill a little bit then you would continue to push it up the hill - you wouldn't let it roll all the way to the bottom of the hill just because it slipped a little bit. Same with "blips" just because one meal is off plan doesn't mean the rest of the day has to be off plan, just because one day is off plan doesn't mean the rest of the week has to be off plan... You get my drift. Mind you I need to practice what I preach haha! As the others have said draw a line under it and focus on tomorrow - you can do it :)
thanks for the encouraging and motivating comments :) x

Love this idea x

yeah thats what i need to do - normally the fave quote would be "start again mon" but i want to start again tomorrow!
Yes same here but then the damage just escalates xx I try to get back on it at next meal if I'm brave enough lol

Don't worry just start from today. Sometimes I find you have stuff you don't think you should and worry about it and still lose I think confusing your body does it good now and again. I did it a few weeks ago went out for my birthday had bad stuff including cake then chocolate in the week and lost 2 when I went to weigh in just by not writing off the week and starting again the next day xx

Back