EE Newbie!

I found you! :D *waves*

There is nothing more annoying then having a blip, I had one last night and woke up feeling so guilty. Usually I'm of the mindset If I'm going to have a treat I'm going to do it and love every second of it. It's not a treat if I have to feel guilty about it right? So my blip last night, turned into a over indulgent treat and for the rest of the week till Sunday I'm going to be good and when I get on the scales, if it's not as much as I'd hoped then I can think back to last night and ask myself if it was worth it. I'm sure some weeks it will be worth it, I might be due on or had a hard day so a treat is just what I need, but some weeks I may rather take the loss and live off the high of losing a nice big chunk of lbs! I guess it's all perspective haha!

Either way, I think there is power in knowing you may need to take a step back sometimes, just so you can empower yourself to take 2 steps forward :)
Keep up the good work and planning and you'll get there! :) xxx

I found you! :D *waves*

There is nothing more annoying then having a blip, I had one last night and woke up feeling so guilty. Usually I'm of the mindset If I'm going to have a treat I'm going to do it and love every second of it. It's not a treat if I have to feel guilty about it right? So my blip last night, turned into a over indulgent treat and for the rest of the week till Sunday I'm going to be good and when I get on the scales, if it's not as much as I'd hoped then I can think back to last night and ask myself if it was worth it. I'm sure some weeks it will be worth it, I might be due on or had a hard day so a treat is just what I need, but some weeks I may rather take the loss and live off the high of losing a nice big chunk of lbs! I guess it's all perspective haha!

Either way, I think there is power in knowing you may need to take a step back sometimes, just so you can empower yourself to take 2 steps forward :)
Keep up the good work and planning and you'll get there! :) xxx

hey hun :)
awww thanks ... feelin better with myself today!
xx

so today been 100% on track again :) yayyy

6/1/16

hea - 250ml milk
heb - 1 weetabix, 1 alpen bar

bfast - 1 weetabix with milk hexa, milk hexa in a cup of tea, 1 sugar (1syn)

snacks - alpen light bar

lunch - chilli in a jkt potato with salad (4 syns) orange

snacks - wafer ham, cherry tomatoes

tea - 2 pork loin chops, stuffed pepper with rice and a big salad, sweet chilli sauce n mayo (3syns)

drinks - 2l of water

8 syns

yeah thats what i need to do - normally the fave quote would be "start again mon" but i want to start again tomorrow!
thats so me!!! even its just one meal! so YEY! back on track today!
did you look into the syns for the mince? when we use to 10% fat stuff it only actually works out 2 syns a portion so it may not have been as bad as you thought.
x

did you look into the syns for the mince? when we use to 10% fat stuff it only actually works out 2 syns a portion so it may not have been as bad as you thought.
x

What a great idea. I've just looked it up for you and its 5.5 syns per 100g so if you know the pack size you can work it out and it may not have been so bad.

x
no hun didnt bother lol would have been over anyway with the 4 celebrations i had! oh well hha xx

What a great idea. I've just looked it up for you and its 5.5 syns per 100g so if you know the pack size you can work it out and it may not have been so bad.
pack size was 250g - but made 3 portions. not too bad i suppose but it would hVe been free if id hVe got the right mince in!! lol nevamind thx hun x

thank u all for ur lovely messages :) u are all gems

happy thursday - i have to say this week is going super fast!!! but its cold, raining, windy n i dnt wanna get out of bed :( boooooo

hope everyone has a nice day x

Morning gorgeous!
Day off for me yesterday so didn't really get on Minimins, come back on today to see you smashed it yesterday! Well done for getting back to it next day! Miserable weather here too! Think it's gonna be chucking it down all day! Looking forward to making SW curry tonight when I get in!

Have a lovely day toots! xx

Morning gorgeous!
Day off for me yesterday so didn't really get on Minimins, come back on today to see you smashed it yesterday! Well done for getting back to it next day! Miserable weather here too! Think it's gonna be chucking it down all day! Looking forward to making SW curry tonight when I get in!

Have a lovely day toots! xx

heya hunni :)
thank u!
yeah we're gonna have snow nxt week n gonna drop really cold :( hatin it already
hope u enjoy ur curry mmmmmmm x

a good day apart from celebration chocs
anyone any idea how many syns they are?

7/1/16

hea - 250ml milk
heb - 1 weetabix, 1 alpen bar

bfast - 1 weetabix with milk hexa, milk hexa in a cup of tea, 1 sugar (1syn)

snacks - alpen light bar, orange

lunch - chicken pasta in a spicy tomato sauce, salad, orange

snacks - 4 celebrations :( syns??????

tea - chicken breast seasoned with diff stuff, very tasty, rice, peas and salad, sweet chilli sauce 2syns

drinks - 1500ml of water

Oh, I ate loads of those today too. I decided not to even bother trying to add up the syns. I'm just not going to have any syns for two days to make up for it.

They are only 2 syns so quite controllable in the right frame of mind. X

oh not so bad then at 11syns altogether

still shouldnt have eat them...

i will find it hard to have no syns being weekend lol - the worst time! need to plan

Back