Joining WW :-)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Welly, 5 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Welly

Welly New Member

Hi :)

I have just registered on here, so thought i'd say hello! I'm joining ww on wednesday morning. I am desperate to lose weight after having my baby - she's 7 weeks old now. I'm still eating for two (lol) and the pounds are piling on.

I'm going to have a good browse through the posts on here with my cuppa, but wondered does anyone have any tips for following weight watchers? I did it quite a few years ago now so my memories are quite vague x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louisa78

Louisa78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(36.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and :welcome:

Congratulations! 7 weeks...so cute!

WW is about to have a huge change, if you have a nose through you will see that we are all eagerly awaiting this new plan. It starts on Monday and so far only small bits have been leaked. WW are keeping everyone waiting until the big reveal!

4. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good time to join!! congratulations on the birth or your baby :)

good luck!!!

have loads of tips but all are about the old plan so we are all in the same boat now really!!

5. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    congratulations for the birth of your baby! You will love the new plan because you can snack on fruit without feeling guilty so you will feel full without harming your weight-loss :) perfect timing for you to join!

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya welcome and congratulations on being a mummy and joining ww :) :)

I remember after I had my 3 I got bigger after I had then through grabbing the wrong foods quickly mainly through tiredness so good on your for starting a new plan .

As said it's all changing so we're all be in this new plan together which is good as we can help each other work it out ;)

Here's to a slimmer Christmas , good luck huni xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.