Joining WW :-)

Welly

Hi :)

I have just registered on here, so thought i'd say hello! I'm joining ww on wednesday morning. I am desperate to lose weight after having my baby - she's 7 weeks old now. I'm still eating for two (lol) and the pounds are piling on.

I'm going to have a good browse through the posts on here with my cuppa, but wondered does anyone have any tips for following weight watchers? I did it quite a few years ago now so my memories are quite vague x

Hi and :welcome:

Congratulations! 7 weeks...so cute!

WW is about to have a huge change, if you have a nose through you will see that we are all eagerly awaiting this new plan. It starts on Monday and so far only small bits have been leaked. WW are keeping everyone waiting until the big reveal!

good time to join!! congratulations on the birth or your baby :)

good luck!!!

have loads of tips but all are about the old plan so we are all in the same boat now really!!

congratulations for the birth of your baby! You will love the new plan because you can snack on fruit without feeling guilty so you will feel full without harming your weight-loss :) perfect timing for you to join!

Hiya welcome and congratulations on being a mummy and joining ww :) :)

I remember after I had my 3 I got bigger after I had then through grabbing the wrong foods quickly mainly through tiredness so good on your for starting a new plan .

As said it's all changing so we're all be in this new plan together which is good as we can help each other work it out ;)

Here's to a slimmer Christmas , good luck huni xx

Back