Joining you on monday

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi guys,

looks like im coming back to discover. PP was too confusing for me and i couldnt get on with it. So went back to SF but couldnt get on with just shakes. The shake powders i have left will be used with discover for me. 3.5 points for one, ill have it for my brekkie to get it used up.

Seems i have 30 points daily, compared to 47 on pp. Luckily ive just found my old shop and eating out book from my discover days. Will update myself with it all again.

Loving your thread. Good to see someone else keeps trying. Welcome to my world. This site certainly helps doesn't it.
I don't feel like I'm on my own here. Good luck xxx

I agree, sites like this are a god send. Ill still be going to a meeting to get weighed as i need that motivation but other than that im on my own. (meeting discussions are all about pp now) Good luck to you too :)

Loser......as i said to u on the sf forum im doing exactly the same sf for brekkie to use it up and discover all the way!! Good luck andkeep me posted xxxxx

Stephie77 xxx

I don't eat much fruit either. I always eat loads of salads and veg on ww but hardly ever a piece of fruit.

Back