1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

joining

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugarlove, 28 December 2009 Social URL.

1. sugarlove

sugarlove Well-Known Member

Hi thanks for all of your replies. I actually ended up joining today as found a group that I could make. Am feeling very focused, and will just have to do the best I can for NYE and then get straight back on to the plan.:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Welcome to SW and good luck in your weightloss endeavour, its a great plan and i'm sure you will love it :D

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your SW journey.

5. skinny*minx*wannabe

skinny*minx*wannabe Well-Known Member

good luck with it

im hopefully joining on wednesday morning, really looking forward to it xx

6. dabhand

dabhand Starting over

Good luck, I am starting on Jan 6th so will be checking in regular hopefully with some good losses. Hope you do well...

7. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Good luck

Irene xx

8. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Well done for joining straight away and good luck :)

9. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

I joined September last year and healthwise it is the best thing I have ever done!!

I love the classes, and make a special point of going if I have struggled during the week as it really does help gee you up for the next week.

I wish you all the best of luck for an enjoyable and successful journey to healthyville :)

10. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Congratulations - you've done the hardest bit, so NYE should be a cynch!

What have you got planned? Maybe we can help with a survival plan?!

Beccy x