Jolly's Journey

2lb off this week. It would always be nice to lose a bigger number in the first week but it's what I was hoping for so I'm happy :)

I'm going to plan to go to the gym tomorrow night and I'm going to stick to SP I think but have between 10 and 15 syns a day rather than drink them at the weekend and then claw them back through the rest of the week.

Yummy lamb for me when I got home and I'm about to have 9.5syns worth of maltesers from my easter egg which I still haven't opened!

Not updated for a few days as been busy with the babies!

I've done well so far with my food this week. I'm still following sp and I really enjoy it weirdly! I don't feel too restricted, although yesterday at a friends bbq I had to relax just slightly. I ended up having a burger in bap with cheese, a chicken wing and some salad. It's not horrendous but ultimately it isn't on the plan. I then went on to drink an entire bottle of wine!!! Woops! My scales don't look like it's done too much damage and I know I will be 100% for the rest of the week. Slimming world has to work with me and everyday life and I really feel like I can keep this up long term if I allow myself a little flexibility on days like yesterday.

I impressed myself this morning. I haven't done any exercise since Mollie was born in January and my energy levels haven't been wonderful (I'm pretty sure I can be forgiven with a newborn! ). But since starting on sw I've noticed I definitely have a lot more energy and this morning me and my two year old were running about and chasing each other and it felt AMAZING!!!

If that's not a reason to keep going then I don't know what is :)

Gym tonight for me and maybe another portion of my "cauliflower" curry. It's absolutely delicious and I have it with cauliflower rice too :)

Feeling good :))))

Here's the curry recipe so I don't forget it!

Attachments

• 1428835610389.jpg
    1428835610389.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 1428835622004.jpg
    1428835622004.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 15
Had my curry again tonight! It's seriously good and feels like it should be so much naughtier!

despite the wine over.the weekend I'm feeling good. I don't think I'm going to stop drinking wine over the weekend as I like it and it's nice to relax with my husband and do something non baby related.

I've spent all of today cleaning the house. I've not done a lot really since Mollie was born so it really needed it! I was sweating buckets and I'm definitely counting it as body magic. I ache already :)

Looking forward to group tomorrow, I'm praying for 3lb x

4.5lb off and slimmer of the week!!!! Absolutely on top of the world. I worked so hard this week and had so much variety on SP. I love the plan so much right now but I also know as soon as I get fed up I can go back to extra easy. I feel so proud of myself. I know that not every week will see a loss like this but I'm just going to enjoy this feeling for now :)

So 6.5lb off so far- hopefully I'll get my half stone award next week :)

I bought a fitbit today! I'm so excited! After playing with it for a while I know I'm competitive enough to try and beat my own daily goals - love it!!! Already done the body magic I need for this week so I'll have done loads by Wednesday.

Feeling great still and still really enjoying sp :)

Ok so my first day and I managed 10k steps! Woop woop! I also did the first day of couch 2 5k on the treadmill at the gym- so proud of myself and just thinking about my babies got me through the huffing and puffing. Finished off the day with a nice shower and chicken tray bake with asparagus :)

Great day today, had a picnic in the park this morning with friends then went to another park with the babies and my dad- I've done really well withy water consumption today compared to usual and found it really easy.

I'm still sticking to sp and my scales are going down but I don't want to jinx my weigh in on Wednesday and say how much!!!

One thing that's on my mind is how much I'm carrying around my middle. I know I've just had a baby (and had two within 19 months of each other) but I'm shocked at how much has stayed.on my middle even though I'm nearly at pre pregnancy weight I know I just have to keep it all up and keep going with the exercise. Hopefully I'll lose weight evenly from my body

Back