Jools....(k-nine)

brinababe

Hi, how are you doing ??
Don't know if you read the other thread, but i've had to come off cd for 4 wks while i wait for a gastroscopy to check for coelaic disease - really annoyed :mad:
I've gotta be eating gluten for at least 4 wks before hand. Seeing my cdc monday and hopefully we can come up with one of the plans for me to do which includes some gluten.
Twell you something tho, since i started eating again i feel bloody awful - sick and bloated and tired - makes me look forward to getting back on cd !!
Hope you are doing ok, talk soon
Brina x

Hi Brina
Sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope the tests show everything to be okay. Perhaps the bloated feeling is due to some intolerance of what you usually eat.
I have been burying my head in the sand for the last few days as its all gone pear shaped. I think I've put all the weight I have lost back on!! This diet is great if you can stick to it but I don't seem to eb able to do that now and I wonder if it has completely ruined my relationship with food. When I crash off this diet, I eat rubbish. I used to eat quite healthily before I went on it. I don't know what to do. I would be happy at just half a stone to a stone down from where I am now but I don't seem to be able to do it. Oh dear - whinge whinge. Pull yourself together girl!!

I suppose you will have to see what your doctor says before you can try this again?

Jools
x

Hiya,
what a pair we are lol....
i've been like that this week, i just got all depressed and thought buggar it, so this week i've just pigged out majoryl and ate lots of rubbish, and now i feel awful. I've decided today, that i am going to do a sort of 1000 plan, ie have 2 shakes then have 2 gluten meals ie weetabix, and just hope thats ok. the good thing is if i turn out to have coeliac disease i can still do cd as the shakes are gluten free, only 2 of the soups are not and i'm not that bothered about them. Its just waiting now to be able to get back on ss, as i feel crap having to eat gluten. It makes me crave rubbish as well.
So do you feel like you want to have another go, or are you having a break now ? Cos if you want to get back on it, we could come on here everyday and give each other moral support :) I'm up for it, i may not be able to do ss but i'm gonna really struggle to do this plan, so could use all the help i can get !!
Come on Jools - you know you can do it you have done it before !!!
I think the eating rubbish thing is a psychological thing cos you can't have 'forbidden' food whilst on cd, so you want it more. you just have to tell yourself you can have it later when your at goal lol (listen to me with the advice i can't follow myself !!)
anyway, speak soon, chin up :D
Brina xxx

Hi Brina,
Yes, I want to do it. It beats feeling miserable about myself. I'm not going to get back onto CD until Monday though. Its my birthday and DH is taking me to London - Mama Mia & a posh hotel for the night. We don't go out very often so I'm not spoiling it by whinging about food - for his sake as well as my own.

I'm going to post on the main board about "sabotage". I wanted to lose the half a stone before this weekend but I seem unable to lose weight when I have something special lined up. When I lost the weight last year, I didn't think -oh I want to lose so much by Christmas -at least not in the beginning. I said simply - I want to lose some weight. It is as if the pressure to lose the weight becomes unbearable and then I binge. What sort of madness is that??

I do think that not coming on here is the start of the slippery slope. Its embarrassing to fail but there is more chance of failing if you haven't got the support of others on this site.

I'll pm you.

Jools
x

I'm excatly the same, when on the diet i'm real good

then when i came of it for a holiday, i couldn't get back into it, and last week i ate an awful amount of crap, and drank

felt awful after eating all of the food, but now i'm not bothered, as i'm back on track well i am with day one, so far,so good

Hi Chris. I'm trying again but I'm just cutting down today and then starting SS+ tomorrow. Ho hum - I'm sure the motivation will come if we keep at it!
Jools
x

Back