Jools ....

Hi Keisha

Not too bad today thanks. Am trying to get myself sorted out ready to start ww on friday. Love New Years day lunch too much to start then!

Hows you?

xx

Lol dont blame you jools, im only starting today again becuase i am not going out new years or new years day. Have a lovely lunch though!

hope you enjoy your lunch new years and good luck for starting WW again :) x

lol ... Ive cut down now for the last few days ready but there is no way I can give up my New Years day lunch. I am raring to go though!

xx

Hi Keisha

Not too bad today thanks. Am trying to get myself sorted out ready to start ww on friday. Love New Years day lunch too much to start then!

Hows you?

xx

Lol..enjoy your new year feast with your family and friends. Good luck on your WW start on Friday.

Hey jools
lovely to have you back with us,i have cuyt down but not staring 100% till new year.
Think im off out if not i will do a nice lunch,well i am hoping!
Nice to have you back xx

hope you have a nice day today :) x

Welcome back Jools! Good luck for Friday xx

Morning all and I hope you are all well.

Ive got today and tomorrow to get through and then its ww all the way. I really can't wait to get started properly but I daren't weigh myself!!!! I havemn't weighed myself for at least 2 - 3 months :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

xx

Morning jools how are you lovely? i bet your looking forward to your lunch?!

Are you joining a class or just doing it from home? I confess im joining a class again after new year as i could do with the disapline!

Happy New Year to you! xxx

Well thats it .. Ive just had my last big meal. I am really looking forward to starting to get some of this fat off me tomorrow as I feel HUGE!

I weighed myself this morning and was completely disgusted & devastated. I have NEVER weighed this much but its coming off now!

xx

Back