Jools ....

you can do it Jools.. arent feeling thin days great? I've had a couple of those recently and they do motivate you so much! I'm sure this week you will have a fantastic loss - you're not far from getting your BMI into the 30's too :) big achievement!

keep up the good work :D - Team 3 all the way! x

wow Kirsty never thought of it like that to be honest and thats good news!

Rach - I am feeling thin today and even though I couldn't resist weighing myself the scales haven't moved BUT Im not gonna be disheartened by that!

xx

Bump!

Hope your ok Jools x

hey you, hope you're okay and not disheartened - hope your WI goes well tomorrow :) x

hey Jools, how is your week going? x

Hi all

Doing good so far. Am starting to get the hang of things I think!

Weigh in on Thursday and Im hoping for the minimum of a lb -- anything more will be a huge bonus!

I have been diagnosed as having Polycystic Ovaries, I also have a problem with carbohydrates as I don't digest them properly and store them as fat instead of using them for energy.
Does anyone else have PCOS and if so how have you found your weight losses to be??

xx

Evening all

Just posted a loss of 1.5lbs on the team thread.

Im doing a low sugar, low carb diet (atkins style) due to medical reasons .. I am still pointing what I eat too so I just wanted to know if anyone minded if I stayed in my team OR shall I move over to the low carb forum?

xx

fantastic loss well done hunni.xx

Thanks hun .. only if thats ok with everyone. xx

Jools, while you are earning Team Loser 2pts each week - we are not going to kick you out.

Of course you can stay with us. You are just making different choices within your points - and thats allowed after all. x

LOL ... Thanks for that hun ... I am quite enjoying it at the moment. You don't get that much meat for your points so Im filling up on free veggies!

xx

well just to let you know Im doing really well with my points & low carb efforts and Im looking forward to a damn good loss on Thursday!

xx

when thursday came I was 3.5lbs down but have been ill since then and not really eaten much .. just a few cup a soups and had a sneaky peak this morning .. no more movement! So much for no food = weight loss!

xx

Back