Jools ....

Marie you big cyber bully! lol!

Im doing ok I think! My shopping guide has arrived today so its all systems go!

xx

Im going good Marie thanks

Ive been a little unsure of points these past few days so I have cut my portion sizes and cut out the crisps & choccie in preperation to get started when my shopping guide arrives .. which it has this afternoon so I am sitting here reading up and will crack on tomorrow!

xx

oh good luck getting started properly hunni xxx

Hey welcome back ......... :) .. nice to see you again :D ...

Well done Jools :) 2lbs is great :)

A very late well done! Hope the latest weigh in has gone/goes well! xx

well I am so useless. I did a week and then gave up. I am gutted with myself. I think Im having a mid life crisis! lol! So many things have happened in these last 2 years and I don't have the motivation to do anything anymore let alone diet.

I just want to thank you all for your support and I promise at some point I will try again.

xx

well I am so useless. I did a week and then gave up. I am gutted with myself. I think Im having a mid life crisis! lol! So many things have happened in these last 2 years and I don't have the motivation to do anything anymore let alone diet.

I just want to thank you all for your support and I promise at some point I will try again.

xx

JOOLS!!! :eek: I've only just found your thread, and that was by accident,lol!! So happy to see you around again :)

I hope things pick up for you at home and with your diet real soon babe! You were such a wonderful support to me when i was doing the CD! ;)

I just can't believe i didn't find you sooner!!!!

Hope to see you again soon!! Take care x x x

Back