Jornaling?

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Does anyone else keep a journal while dieting?

I find it really helps to keep one close and write down my feelings etc, really helps keep me grounded and makes me see where I'm struggling etc.

Happy hogmonay guys x

I've been trying to keep a journal - I'd been talking to my hubby about getting myself a keyring memory stick so that I could keep my journal on there to make it easier for me to update at work and at home (I'm rubbish at physically writing, I've been a secretary too long and now my hands can't keep up with my thoughts!!) and for Christmas he bought me a lovely Marc Jacobs memory stick keyring which I now take everywhere with me!

In fact I'd just come onto the computer to update it now so I'd better get on with it!!!

Laura x

See I keep my note book to hand and am constantly scribbling in it!

It's great just to get it all out right then and nothing builds up and grows to mammoth proportions!

I've been very shaky today been finding it hard to get back into the swing of things, was perfect yesterday but have nibbled today but have pinpointed why so here's to tomorrow :)

I kept a journal or rather a blog my entire way through LL and RTM and a fair way into management too. It is the most useful tool, you find out so much about yourself and its useful to look back on and reflect how far you have come.

J
xx

Back