Jornaling?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by futureyummymummy, 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Does anyone else keep a journal while dieting?

I find it really helps to keep one close and write down my feelings etc, really helps keep me grounded and makes me see where I'm struggling etc.

Happy hogmonay guys x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laurasaurus

laurasaurus Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(32%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I've been trying to keep a journal - I'd been talking to my hubby about getting myself a keyring memory stick so that I could keep my journal on there to make it easier for me to update at work and at home (I'm rubbish at physically writing, I've been a secretary too long and now my hands can't keep up with my thoughts!!) and for Christmas he bought me a lovely Marc Jacobs memory stick keyring which I now take everywhere with me!

In fact I'd just come onto the computer to update it now so I'd better get on with it!!!

Laura x

4. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    See I keep my note book to hand and am constantly scribbling in it!

It's great just to get it all out right then and nothing builds up and grows to mammoth proportions!

I've been very shaky today been finding it hard to get back into the swing of things, was perfect yesterday but have nibbled today but have pinpointed why so here's to tomorrow :)

5. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I kept a journal or rather a blog my entire way through LL and RTM and a fair way into management too. It is the most useful tool, you find out so much about yourself and its useful to look back on and reflect how far you have come.

J
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.