Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Glad your son enjoyed spiderman!
Oh god i loveeeee cheesecake!! Must get us one for when i have an UD!!

Have a lovely day today. P.s did u start reading 50 shades yet? xx

Morning Stef, he really enjoyed it, my OH said he needed the loo half way through but didn't want to miss any of thr film so held on bless him, must have been good, I am sure your little one will love it when its out on DVD , I downloaded it yesterday havent had a chance to start it yet but when I told my OH I had it he said all the boys in works wives are reading it and that I should give it a go!!! lol ha ha
Will update you later ;)

Awww bless him!! Yep i will deffo be waiting for the dvd lol OH wants to go see it at the imax now though, will have to keep that secret from my son if we do, he wont be impressed lol
I know it feels like everyone is reading it!! Even my OH was like god what is this book atall i never hear the end of it, and he doesnt usually notice things like that lol
Im half way through the 3rd book boooo actually quite gutted ive nearly finished!! xxx

Morning Jo -

A STS beats a gain every time! You sound as you have a pan of attack, so onwards and downwards! Happy Thursday.

Yep you are right Mel, as Long as its not a gain I am a happy Bunny, Bought some lentl soup for my lunch and going to have poached haddock and cauliflower cheese for my supper, got some fresh bread in as well so will prob end up with some of that too, but as long as I stay away from the cheesecake and cream today I will be doing better than my last UP .

bajoleth said:
Yep you are right Mel, as Long as its not a gain I am a happy Bunny, Bought some lentl soup for my lunch and going to have poached haddock and cauliflower cheese for my supper, got some fresh bread in as well so will prob end up with some of that too, but as long as I stay away from the cheesecake and cream today I will be doing better than my last UP .

Yummy!!! Your food intake today sounds lovely!
However I would need that cheesecake ;)

Ruth
X

Oh Ruth you know me I will probably end up with loads of naughty things added to that list by the end of the day I am unashamedly glutinous on my UPdays i def won't be having any cheesecake though.... I finished it off on tues ha ha

bajoleth said:
Oh Ruth you know me I will probably end up with loads of naughty things added to that list by the end of the day I am unashamedly glutinous on my UPdays i def won't be having any cheesecake though.... I finished it off on tues ha ha

Lol! Our UP days are there glutinous on hee hee!
I have a hankering for trifle/chocolate cake at the minute and I don't like either haha!

I'm just planning my glutinous now woo!!

Hope you have a lovely day Queen Juddder!!

Ruth
X

Lol! Our UP days are there glutinous on hee hee!
I have a hankering for trifle/chocolate cake at the minute and I don't like either haha!

I'm just planning my glutinous now woo!!

Hope you have a lovely day Queen Juddder!!

Ruth
X
Now I love both yum yum, you have a good day too my little Princess xx

bajoleth said:

Lentils, fish, cauliflower are SKINNY RULES food. Well done.

In the book Dr Johnson does suggest healthy food choices on UP Days. He said that AT FIRST he did not, but he realized it was counter productive to have poor nutritionally choices on the day you eat.

I need to get this book! I haven't a clue haha!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I need to get this book! I haven't a clue haha!!!

Ruth
X

I am talking about 2 different books: The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper and The Alternate Day Diet by Dr Johnson. Who BTW says that the JUDDD diet has been shown to help IBS, asthma and arthritis - all inflammatory diseases.

And Bob Haroer (of Biggest Loser) also talks about IBS and food choices. Fish - not battered and fried (Omega 3 supplements), whole grains, apples and berries (especially blueberries), kale, broccoli and AVOID processed sugar and artificial sweeteners.

Mel you are a mine of information, I do like healthy food but don't eat enough of it, I eat too much bread and sugary things. When my weight loss stalls then I know what changes I have to make to my UP days, I am terrible I like to have my cake and eat it which probably explains why I ended up overweight !!!
I have just stumbled across the perfect dress for my Sisters babies christening in sept, knowing our crazy weather I am thinking it will be fairly warm but if not I can wear a pashmina? I am very tempted to order it (I have a15% code until sunday) but in 1 size smaller than I am now if I lose 1lb a week I will be 10lbs lighter, what do you all think???
M&Co. Women Spot print bandeau detail dres

Wow that dress is lovely. Buy it! I have a wedding to go to in October, I wonder if I could get away with that dress for the wedding?

And yes, get it in a size smaller. Hang it on your wardrobe door where you can see it everyday as your motivation.

Have you bought from the company before. Does their stuff tend to come up large or small size wise?

Really like that dress!

Yep get it a size smaller- definitely something to aim towards :D

Ruth
x

Rhyannasmum said:
And yes, get it in a size smaller. Hang it on your wardrobe door where you can see it everyday as your motivation.

Have you bought from the company before. Does their stuff tend to come up large or small size wise?

Hang it in a bag in the kitchen - where you will see it when you follow the rule: ONLY EAT AT THE TABLE! Size smaller and magic knickers (spanx).

Back