Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Down here in South Wales its lovely , up until next fri anyway (thats as far as the BBC got). We are very lucky 5 mins in the car from the Beach and outside water splash park xx

Ahhh yes typical Wigan with no sun lol does not suprise me!!!

Have u been welsh thingy zoo can't remember what it's called now? We're thinking of going in the holidays xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The one in Pembroke that Anna Ryder Richardson owns ??? No havent been but heard good things, if you are going to that area, Folly Farm is brilliant and Oakwood Park but Folly Farm would suit your little one its fab xx

Who what why when haha Ohhh I Duno who that person is, I know what it's called now! Welsh mountain zoo :) thanks will have a look xxx

Do you remember changing rooms, you might be too young, anyway she was a designer on the show and went on to present a few shows, a few yrs ago she bought a Zoo in south west wales but I don't think its that one, off to have a Google lol xx

Ahhh that Zoo is in North wales, a bit closer to you x

Ohhh right lol nope don't know her or the show, wonder what made her buy a zoo!! I shall check them both out :) xxx

You are making me feel old now lol, not sure why she bought a Zoo !!! your so funny lol xx

Well I've never been a tv person ha, was it the show with that guy with the long black hair?
I'm very curious as why she just bought a zoo! What a funny thing to buy lol I'd hope it's very creative looking if she's a designer :D xx

Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen, yes he was in it and Linda Barker , I think she wanted a nicer life for her girls, there was a programme about them renovating it and inroducing new animals etc then someone was hurt by a falling branch or something like that and her and her husband had to go to court for health and safety breaches oooerr, not sure what happened in the end though, the Zoo is still going so it must have been ok ?

Haha yeah that's him! Cracks me up that name!
Yeahhh must of sorted it if it's still open! I wonder if she feeds the animals?! I like to see a famous person, even if I don't know who they are :D xxx

I loved changing rooms, I had a changing rooms dolls house when I was about 9 haha where you could paint it and wallpaper it yourself lol

Have you seen the movie "We Bought a Zoo" starring Matt Damin? It is loosely based on a British family that bought a zoo. It is very good. Recently released on DVD.

Saw the film advertised but havent watched it yet Mel, looks like my type of film though ;)
Weigh in this morning and had a STS thought it was looking good for a loss but I only lost 2lbs after yesterdays DD thats the least I have ever lost after a DD but I was very poor with my water yesterday, I should also be TOTM but last month was 6 weeks gap so I am not going to use that as an excuse, they may be a reason there may not, not diseheartened though as I have had a few NSV this week and my body is def shrinking the scales just havent caught up :D
Have a fab weekend all, hope the sun is shining where you are xx

This weeks results

Sat 12 5 official weight
sun ---- no weigh in
Mon 12 9 gain of 4 lbs after 2 UP
Tues 12 6 loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 9 gain of 3lbs after UP
Thur 12 4 loss of 5lbs after a DD
Fri 12 7 gain of 3lbs after UP
Sat 12 5lbs loss of 2lbs after DD Official weigh in 12 5lbs STS

Morning Jo,

I've been dong pretty well and my scales are not moving, either. However, I know they will and I have to stay the course.

How are the kids? I hope your poor carpet cleaner is gettinga rest.

I thought of you last night when I was in the Ely Cathedral bookstore... They had a fancy cupcake cookbook on offer.

Hi Mel, have you noticed any difference in your size/shape ?
Kids are getting better thanks, I havent used Bill (the carpet cleaner lol) for 2 days now , I do still have one carpet to do though just waiting for when I have time ha ha
Awww bless you thinking of me when you saw a CupCake book xx
Hope you have a great weekend xx

Morning!! well your had a nsv so it's still working :) well done :)

Have a lovely day today, the suns out here :D xxx

bajoleth said:
Hi Mel, have you noticed any difference in your size/shape ?
Kids are getting better thanks, I havent used Bill (the carpet cleaner lol) for 2 days now , I do still have one carpet to do though just waiting for when I have time ha ha
Awww bless you thinking of me when you saw a CupCake book xx
Hope you have a great weekend xx

I thnk I have notice a bit on toning up and reduction - but I'm not taping until August 1st. I need to stay up with the fitness.

Back