Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Good on the STS.

Well done jo. Love that you can have a bad day and still rejiggle ur days. If I had a bad day on any other diet I would've thrown the towel in but that is just the beauty of juddd x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Exactly han any other diet I would have thought sod it and fallen off the wagon big style I would then be having trouble trying to climb back on lol xx You are amazing BTW just posted on your Diary xx

Well done Jo.

Thinking about breeding our Great dane but they can have litters upto 21 pup's, don't think I could cope!!lol
Wow 21 that is hard work, when she was scanned she said at least 2 but maybe more, would like a few more but I am just super excited she is expecting, she has had 2 failed attempts and as she is now 3 she would have only 1 more season to try , not a good idea to have a first litter after 4 in our breed can cause complications etc so just relieved and hope all goes to plan, we used to show her as a pup and she did well but we didn't have the time to commit to it fulltime so we gave up, would love to get back into it at some point, in a year I hope she will have another litter then keep one back to show. It cost a fortune so far in DNA tests and her scan cost £58. yesterday, spent over £100 on my whelping kit and wormer etc havent finished buying yet !!! so its def not something to be taken lightly, I love great danes though and if you could build up a big enough waiting list then go for it can you tell I am super excited

She is a Cocker Spaniel (there are 2 types, working and Show, she is a Show type) xx

bajoleth said:
Exactly han any other diet I would have thought sod it and fallen off the wagon big style I would then be having trouble trying to climb back on lol xx You are amazing BTW just posted on your Diary xx

Aww thanks mdear :)

Yeah in that position I would've fallen off the wagon too and most likely not got on again for a while :p

I love juddding :)xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

We have a female cocker spaniel. She is black and she is the show type.

Awww wow do you have a pic, would love to see her x

Made shortbread biscuits today, 3 ingredients I thought nah they are going to be terrible but they are melt in the mouth yummy, only had Toast up until an hour ago and now have already had 2 biscuits and havent had my evening meal yet oooeeer. Never mind need a good refuel before I start my week of doubles, my plan this week is UP,UP DD DD UP DD DD and hope to lose 2lbs, will log it all on the double DD thread too. My Birthday is in 3 weeks time and would love to fit into my nice pair of black trousers, I bought them from principles 9 yrs ago for a friends wedding !!! I was about 10 stone then they are from the petite range and size 12/14,I have only worn them once lol I actually got them on last week but I have a muffin top so my aim is to wear them for my Birthday meal with my skinny rib silver top so no room for muffin tops !!! If I can lose a few more pounds in the next few weeks I will fit without muffins no problem ;)

bajoleth said:
Made shortbread biscuits today, 3 ingredients I thought nah they are going to be terrible but they are melt in the mouth yummy, only had Toast up until an hour ago and now have already had 2 biscuits and havent had my evening meal yet oooeeer. Never mind need a good refuel before I start my week of doubles, my plan this week is UP,UP DD DD UP DD DD and hope to lose 2lbs, will log it all on the double DD thread too. My Birthday is in 3 weeks time and would love to fit into my nice pair of black trousers, I bought them from principles 9 yrs ago for a friends wedding !!! I was about 10 stone then they are from the petite range and size 12/14,I have only worn them once lol I actually got them on last week but I have a muffin top so my aim is to wear them for my Birthday meal with my skinny rib silver top so no room for muffin tops !!! If I can lose a few more pounds in the next few weeks I will fit without muffins no problem ;)

Whoop! I hope you do this -- but if not -- it will be one day soon!

First day of a double DD today but feeling good and ready for it, gained 4lbs over my UP weekend so with my 2 doubles going on past trends I hope to lose 2lbs this week, will be delighted if I do :D Got the hairdresser coming any minute then shopping this afternoon so won't get to eat till teatime so will have a low cal ready meal which will keep me nice and satisfied plus my milk allowance of course, will try and catch up with some diaries later x

bajoleth said:
First day of a double DD today but feeling good and ready for it, gained 4lbs over my UP weekend so with my 2 doubles going on past trends I hope to lose 2lbs this week, will be delighted if I do :D Got the hairdresser coming any minute then shopping this afternoon so won't get to eat till teatime so will have a low cal ready meal which will keep me nice and satisfied plus my milk allowance of course, will try and catch up with some diaries later x

Hi Jo,

You sound as if you are on track. Starting the week strong!

I'm finding the Double Down Days an interesting concept -- they seem to "fly in the face" of what Dr Johnson writes, but I think it might be easier to do two Downs than the Up/Down in rapid succession. Do you find it less taxing physically? Psychologically?

I weighed today and have my new "start weight" despite my best efforts and failures through out 2012 -- I've managed to stay in the 11 stone zone all year. Lowest 11.2 highest 11.12. Today's weight 11.7.4! So, I've got 1/2 a stone and a bit to crash down into the 10 stone zone! I noticed that you'd like to get there before Christmas, let's do it!

Mel recommend your diary Jo

as a good JUDDDing source so I'm subbing for a good read later
but didn't want to read and run as that would be...well rude

Mumma K said:
Mel recommend your diary Jo

as a good JUDDDing source so I'm subbing for a good read later
but didn't want to read and run as that would be...well rude

And Kally is never impolite (rude she can be ;) )! Hee hee!

Hi Jo, your sounding very positive, so fingers crossed for a 2lb loss for you this week.

Hi mumma hope my Diary doesn't bore you too much lol
@Mel, well done on staying in the 11 's maintaining a loss is a feat in itself, and Yes we can get into the 10's in time for Christmas and we will !!!
@Linda, I usually lose at least 2lbs after a DD and after all the double DD s I have doen I have lost 2lb each time after each DD so the way I predict my weight this weeks is,
Sat 11 11 we know this already
sun no weigh in
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 lbs
Tues 11 13 (loss of 2lbs would be my guess)
Weds 11 11 (loss of 2lbs hopefully )
Thurs 11 13 gain of 2lb after my up
Fri 11 11 loss of 2lb
Sat 11 9 loss of 2lbs thats how it should pan out according to my last few weeks findings, of course it may not go to plan but I am pretty confident I will see a loss of some sort xx

@mel sorry I didn't answer your question, I would never have contemplated 2 DD together until the BBC programme they seemed to think it was fine to do without going into starvation mode, so after a few stalls and not wanting to give up my double UP weekend I gave it a try, the last 2 weeks I have done them I have lost 2lbs each week , sts this week as I had more big ups than the DD s could take care of !! I find the 2nd DD easier than the first, I do find 600 cals on the 2nd day helps as I have a slice of toast before bed which stops the weird food dreams. I would probably have the same effect if I did strict alternates but DD s in the week don't bother me and I love my weekends as you know xx

Thanks for the answer I missed that show. I wish I'd seen it.

Well 1st DD done and dusted had 150 cals milk allowance, Moussaka ready meal 302 cals and 1 slice wholemeal nimble and scraping of butter Total 552 cals , I don't mind going up to 600 if I need to on a double, I find a slice of toast before bed helps a lot.

Back