Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Great work Jo, well done! Afraid i went about 150 cals over today, but not stressing. Will compensate with that many under 2000 tomoz, so long as average leas than 1000 per day im cool and happy. Good luck tomoz xx

Mel has been busy recommending your diary so I am also subscribing, hope that's ok. I'm just doing 2 DD at the mo, as per the BBC program but you've got me thinking I will get better results doing more. Like you, I love my wknds so I'm hoping I can find something that works and allows me some freedom at the wknd!

Have a good day x

Hi dopeyangel, I am afraid Mel maybe over selling me lol, I just try and do my best not stress and go with the flow, its all about finding a pattern that you can live with and still lose/maintain whichever your aim is x
Really pleased with my weigh in this morning I predicted a 2lb loss and got 3lbs so really pleased with that :D DD no 2 today and no hunger pangs as yet but it is only 10 am lol, will update with my menu later, daily weigh as follows

Sat 11 11 official weigh in
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 loss of 3 after DD 1 :D

Thanks Han, good start to the week methinks xx

bajoleth said:
Hi dopeyangel, I am afraid Mel maybe over selling me lol, I just try and do my best not stress and go with the flow, its all about finding a pattern that you can live with and still lose/maintain whichever your aim is x
Really pleased with my weigh in this morning I predicted a 2lb loss and got 3lbs so really pleased with that :D DD no 2 today and no hunger pangs as yet but it is only 10 am lol, will update with my menu later, daily weigh as follows

Sun -----

Yay that's really good after 1 DD

Yay that's really good after 1 DD
I have lost 6lbs after a DD once, 2lb is average for me ;)
Right menu for today
Milk allowance 150 cals
1 ham salad sandwich (nimble hovis) 180 cals
Tin of baxters minestrone 145
Total of 475 plus I will have a muller light before bed if I need it x

bajoleth said:
I have lost 6lbs after a DD once, 2lb is average for me ;)
Right menu for today
Milk allowance 150 cals
1 ham salad sandwich (nimble hovis) 180 cals
Tin of baxters minestrone 145
Total of 475 plus I will have a muller light before bed if I need it x

Whoop -- a 50% bonus. That is your STS gone! ;)

I think I was a bit lost as hadn't had a proper look at Judd, was kind of doing my own thing fasting here and there so it's really useful to get to know a bit about it :)

Another 1lb down so spot on for a loss this week, the scales even flashed a 11 9 before they settled on 11 11 this morning, food for today: special K wholemeal tost, chicken curry and rice soup with a multiseed roll, cod in breadcrumbs with new pots , peas and butter !! Yum yum.
weigh ins so far

Sun -----
Weds 11 11 loss of 1lb after DD 2

so my guess is up 2 after today then hopefully lose another 4 on last 2 DD s and so hopefully lose 2lbs , fingers crossed x

Weights looking good... enjoy your UD today xx

I like those kinda scales :D
Would have liked them even more if they had stayed there lol Well theres always next week x

Weights looking good... enjoy your UD today xx
Thanks Linda, happy so far all going to plan fingers crossed, it helps because my body is pretty consistent as to how it responds to an UP or DD so I can sort of predict what will happen if I follow a certain pattern, of course it could all go tits up by the end of the week lol. Hope you are feeling better? I really have to catch up with some diaries soon :eek:

Looking good for two off! Fingers crossed.

Morning Jo, things looking good for that 2lb off this week! Hope you have a good day today :)

X

Fingers crossed for the two off!!!

Weigh in this morning and as predicted 2lbs on, I just need to be right about 4lbs off now between todays DD and Tomorrows to get my 2lb loss, 1lb will be fab just really hoping for 2, but we will see what we will see. Had a fairly healthy day yesterday and had about 2000 cals so nice and refuelled for today and tomorrow. My menu for today will be
Milk allowance 150 cals
1/2 pot of chicken curry soup 170 cals
unsure what to have with the rest of my cals , will update later 180 to play with but will have up to 600 (total ) if I need it as I am on a double x
ETA had some melba toast and a philli portion pot at 145 cals so total of 465 or thereabouts x

Sun -----
Weds 11 11 loss of 1lb after DD 2
Thurs 11 13 gain of 2lbs after UP as predicted
Fri

Last edited:
Hi Jo!

How is life in general? I m going to clean my downstairs hallway carpet and for some reason it made me think of you! Lol

Ooooh Mel can you believe it, I am going right through again this weekend !! They are all starting to look a bit grubby well they have done since the summer hols really, the kids wreck the house during the hols grrrr. I have to watch my OH though as he had a go of the washer after a spill in the front room and he had that glint in his eye, I think he wants to do them :eek:, he is NOT getting his hands on my Bissell lol x Nervous and excited about the puppies, so much to buy and organise !! Luckily she is due when the kids are on half term break so I won't have to organise a dog sitter for the school runs , she won't be left alone from day 57 onwards just in case so that could have been tricky.
Other than that all is well in our little world, How are things on planet Mel?

Back