Jo's Juddd diary 2012

ARGGGH What is the matter with me this week, I just can't seem to get my head in gear, too many goodies and TOTM has arrived, I am afraid to get on the scales but not sure avoiding them is helping me muvch either, I think I am going to have to write this week off as a disater and get back on the straight and narrow next week. Waiting for the pups isn't helping either up so late at night with her as I am afraid I will miss something if I am asleep !! Any day now though but due date is Sun, hope everyone else is having a better week than me, need a good shaking, not really that far from goal and gone completely off the rails grrrrr :(

bajoleth said:
ARGGGH What is the matter with me this week, I just can't seem to get my head in gear, too many goodies and TOTM has arrived, I am afraid to get on the scales but not sure avoiding them is helping me muvch either, I think I am going to have to write this week off as a disater and get back on the straight and narrow next week. Waiting for the pups isn't helping either up so late at night with her as I am afraid I will miss something if I am asleep !! Any day now though but due date is Sun, hope everyone else is having a better week than me, need a good shaking, not really that far from goal and gone completely off the rails grrrrr :(

Don't worry Jo, a few up days won't do u any harm. Don't give up. Good luck with the pups x

Hi Jo,

You've been "at this" a long time... A wee break and then "back at it" won't do too much harm. Just try and "hold your own".

Thanks, I am still here just so busy watching the dog, due day tommorow and I am a bag of nerves ! Diet gone completely out of the window this week, what with TOTM, Bday left over goodies and long days Dog watching, I know what the problem is just need to get through trhis weekend and then back at it next week, double down days for a few weeks, not long till Christmas and I am not going to totally sabotage myself. So will step on the scal;es on mon and take it on the chin and the focus focus focus till christmas !!!

That's the spirit. Any news in the puppy front?

Morning all I am very surprised and relieved to report that I only weighed in at 12 2 this morning so after 9 very UP days and no DD I gained 6lbs, this may sound horrific to non judders but I can and regulary do gain 5lbs after an UP weekend , so thats not bad at all, going to do my very best to double up this week however the dog is now a day overdue which in dog terms is not good:( very stressed about it will be ringing the vet later so I am focused on the dog at the moment and she comes first but to be honest I don't feel much like eating anyway, will be back on when I can, take care all onwards and downwards to Christmas !!

Hope it is good news soon and your pups arrive safe and sound. That doesn't sound like too much gained at all, you must have managed some restraint!

Oh fingers crossed for the puppies. Great news on not so much up! You'll be back in the 11s after your next DD.

Sorry I havent been on here girls I have had a week of very little sleep waiting for these pups, been to vets for a rescan today and it looks like she was due later than first thought so still playing the waiting game !!! I am literally exhausted , stressed out and well and truly fed up waiting. Will be back here very soon promise, hope everyone is well xxx

bajoleth said:
Sorry I havent been on here girls I have had a week of very little sleep waiting for these pups, been to vets for a rescan today and it looks like she was due later than first thought so still playing the waiting game !!! I am literally exhausted , stressed out and well and truly fed up waiting. Will be back here very soon promise, hope everyone is well xxx

Aw Jo been thinking of u. Was getting worried about ur girl x

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for puppy pictures.

I am back !! lol, phew that was a weird 3 weeks, I have just posted a new thread so not going through it all again here but I am glad to be back on track today, don't know how much I have gained but my clothes are telling me that I have hence my lightbulb moment , if I don't need the scales to tell me I have gained , I don't need them to tell me I have lost !!! So not weighing until the sat before Christmas, I have realised that I am happy when I feel good and am looking good rather than when the scales tell me.
I am on a DD today and tomorrow as yesterday was UP as it was Bonfire Night, UP on thurs then finish the week ith a DD Fri then weekend off and a week of doubles next week then I should feel/look a lot better. For those who have been waiting below are pics of Luke and Leia (star wars twins !!) Luke is Black and Leia is Golden, they are a Day old in the pic, as she was only carrying 2 they are almost twice the size of newborn Cocker pups, I am totally in love with them both and so so proud of Belle their mummy she is a star xxx
2012-11-05 22.13.25.jpg2012-11-05 22.15.03.jpg

Aaaw! Gorgeous! They are soo cute and I love their names..

They are cuddlishous!! Are you planning to keep both of them?

I'm with you on a silly 3wk splurge! Seem to have got my head into it now tho. So much so that I'm slightly nervous about having an UD tomoro incase I can't rein it back in again

14 lost : 53 to goal

Aw Jo. They r beauties. You must be soooo proud x

Super duper cute!!! Love them. Awesome name.

Glad you're back on track.

Hi Jo good to see you back, you will be fine getting back into the swing of things. Pups are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad to hear mum and babies okay :)

X

Back