Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Happy almost your birthday! ;)

Those pounds are pesky things, but they mean nothing on this lifestyle. You can be up a 1lb one week then down three next. Still you know that better than me because you've done it so well so far. Its just blinking annoying when the scales are so stubborn!!!! Hope you have a good weekend & Happy Birthday for Monday, just in case I'm not about or forget!!:)

JillyCornwall said:
Those pounds are pesky things, but they mean nothing on this lifestyle. You can be up a 1lb one week then down three next. Still you know that better than me because you've done it so well so far. Its just blinking annoying when the scales are so stubborn!!!! Hope you have a good weekend & Happy Birthday for Monday, just in case I'm not about or forget!!:)

Yeah I gained .4 over 4 weeks then had a massive drop of 5.3 in one week so it can happen x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about your gain Jo :-( i know how upsetting it is! But we both know the gains are not real and are water not fat :)

So back on the bike and to quote the lovely CL let's kick this shizzles ass!! ;-) xx

I'm not convinced you have really gained, tbh, Jo. I notice that 2 of your WIs this week were back at your Sat WI - so on 3 occasions in a week, you have weighed in at your lowest. I reckon your averages would still be down!

:D

MissHapp said:
I'm not convinced you have really gained, tbh, Jo. I notice that 2 of your WIs this week were back at your Sat WI - so on 3 occasions in a week, you have weighed in at your lowest. I reckon your averages would still be down!

:D

Oh my! So much math so early on a Sunday! But excellent observations.

Firstly I apologise to Mel for missing her Birthday Yesterday so Mel, Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one :birthday:
I had no internet most of the day so couldn't get on here grrrrr.
Thanks for all the lovely comments regarding my 1lb I fear it will not be lonely after this weeks weigh in, I didn't even have the guts to get on the scales today!, as today is another up as its my Birthday, I will do 2 DD s 1 UP then another DD to end the week, I won't weigh in now until sat and just hope its not too bad lol.

Happy Birthday! X enjoy and remember it can all be undone, so enjoy yourself!

bajoleth said:
Firstly I apologise to Mel for missing her Birthday Yesterday so Mel, Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one :birthday:
I had no internet most of the day so couldn't get on here grrrrr.
Thanks for all the lovely comments regarding my 1lb I fear it will not be lonely after this weeks weigh in, I didn't even have the guts to get on the scales today!, as today is another up as its my Birthday, I will do 2 DD s 1 UP then another DD to end the week, I won't weigh in now until sat and just hope its not too bad lol.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy birthday Jo. Hope it is a good one. Sorry its a bit late but still in hospital. Xx

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes xx
Oh Linda whats happened is it your gallstones, I hope you are ok and they are sorting you out hun xx
Well I don't know whats the matter with me this week, supposed to be DD 1 but I have already had 2 slices toasted fruit bread and a bit of my Chocolate B.day cake and a Forrero Rocher !!! I have too many nicies left from my Birthday grrrr, will try and be good for the rest of the day :eek:

You'll get it sorted -- it sounds as if your birthday was lovely.

Morning jo, any sign of the pups yet?

Back