Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks all, well I am only now getting onto the computer which is unheard of for me, I did a marathon Ironing session, I had to as I was sick of everything falling on top of me everytime I opened the cupboard, then down the School for the Jubilee celebrations, took my youngest 18 mths and she danced all through the Disco bless her, she was a star. Kids Tea , our Tea , got OH sorted for his night shift , he can never find anything!! Eventually catching up on here !! Funny day today appetite wise, I have eaten my 2200 cals but in all honesty I have eaten because I could, was hungry this morning but havent really been hungry today, If my OH had been afternoons I would have passed on Tea as I really didn't want anything?? Looking forward to my DD tomorrow, I know I will be good as I weigh in on Sat , got to remember to put my jelly in the fridge in the morning, left it too late on Weds !!

Last DD of the week, off to put my jelly in the fridge. Will update later with my menu plans, have good day all x

Hope you have had a good day x
Thanks :) Had a good DD not really felt hungry today , in fact I had no appetite all afternoon ?
Todays food was
Milk allowance 100 cals
Sugar free Jelly 40 cals
weight watchers choc dessert 60 cals
Porridge pot 124 cals

Grand Total of 324 cals

Weigh in tomorrow, have a funny feeling I am due a STS this week although my clothes are def getting looser so whatever happens with the scales tomorrow I am a happy bunny x

I'm sure you'll have a loss. Even better that the clothes are fitting looser. Thats what I'm aiming for. Hope it comes around quickly. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

Linda

Well I am pleased to report that I lost a 1lb this week, that may not seem like much to some but considering I had 3 UP's in a row, due to social events last weekend, I am very pleased, was expecting a STS to be honest. And best of all it takes me into the 12's. That takes my total to 19lbs in 6 weeks (first 3 vlcd).
Have a good weekend all x

Whoop whoop whoop!!! Congratulations :D Fab weigh in :) and welcome to the 12s.

I've been hanging around at 12.12 for ages now, will be nice to climb down them with someone :) can't wait to say hello 11s :)

Congrats again x

Congrats for getting into the 12's. It is my dream. Nice to see everyone working their way down on this diet. Have a fab day.

Linda x

Thanks all x As long as the scales keep going in a downwards direction I am a happy girl ! (well I use the term girl loosely lol x)

Okay so I always have 2 UPs on the weekend but we have just decided to go to a family day on Mon so tomorrow will now be a DD so I can have an UP day on Mon, will do some jiggling then next week so I can get myself back to my M,W,F plan. Absolutely stuffed now , couldn't finish my takeaway or all of my sweeties, unheard of for me, I really hate feeling so full now, this diet is having a weird effect on me lol

Hi Jo,

I just read through your diary. I am sorry for your loss. Five kids!!!!OMG!!!

Anyway, I started doing this last Monday and unfortunately planned for tomorrow to be an Up Day and Monday on Down. So I won't weigh until Tuesday.

I am so hoping that this plan will kick start metabolism. I have been living on less than 1200 calories a day or long and losing nothing. How low can you go?

I do not want to VLCD again (I lost about 5 stone on LL in 2008 and maintained that loss for sometime, then in 2009 I let 2 stone creep back. I lost 1.5 of that in 2011 - but also gained it back. In 2012, I have been fairly stable in the 11 stones - but I should weigh no more than 10 stone.

I know that the VLCD slowed my metabolism and that I need to exercise for sure. But, I also need to bring up my BMR in any healthy way possible. So, JUDD it is.

I already have a diary on Gold, and I am posting my food on MyFitnessPal - so, for the moment I just visit others on the forum.

Your losses have inspired me. I was prepared to fast with you on Monday. Do you want to try to fast on Wednesday?

Hi Mel, thanks for your lovely post, I will take a look at your Diary now I know where it is x. Yep I am up for a Fast weds, count me in x

Hi Jo,

I'm afraid you can't visit it, yet. It is on the Gold forum and you have to have a lot of posts (1,500?) to access it. I was chatting with few ladies some months ago and one of them was sharing very personal stuff - so we all moved over to Gold. I might ask to have it moved to Silver - as there is nothing in my diary that is all that interesting. Having it on a "restricted" forum does keep it from being accessed via search engines.

I just added up my calories for the past 6 days - they were a daily average of 1325. However, with the extra fitness I've done they were a net daily average of 960. So even with my low BMR I should show a loss. Fingers crossed. I am on MyFitnessPal as AmeriMel.

Awww nevermind, I had better get posting more ha ha !

So DD today, quite glad actually as I went to bed last night feeling like a stuffed pig !!! The weather is rubbish too, think I will try and catch up on some sleep today , someone needs to tell my lovely 18mth old that we really don't need to get up at 6am EVERY morning :rolleyes:
Will update later with my menu for today, have a good day all x

Sleep through the DD! Although with little ones myself I identify with the 6am wake up calls lol. Have a great day hun!

Morning! Up day started with a low carb low scrabbled eggs with CHEESE and some turkey bacon. Yum. Such a treat.

Well done!!!!

So pleased for you! 12s wooo!!!

Ruth
X

Ha, I'm still waiting for someone to tell my 6yr old, so good luck with that!

15 lost : 52 to goal
My older ones will sleep in a bit but she just loves those early mornings, I really hope she is not doing it as a 6 yr old !!!

Back