Jo's Juddd diary 2012

What a lovely diary!!!!

An inspiration for definite :)

Ruth
X

Aww thanks Ruth, you can see how boring my DD menus are compared to yours now ha ha.Seriously though I love this way of eating it suits me perfectly , I would love to see this part of Minimins buzzing :) I really hope you enjoy Juddd and that it works for you x

bajoleth said:
Aww thanks Ruth, you can see how boring my DD menus are compared to yours now ha ha.Seriously though I love this way of eating it suits me perfectly , I would love to see this part of Minimins buzzing :) I really hope you enjoy Juddd and that it works for you x

We will get this bit of minimins buzzing in no time!!!! You're doing so well so it obviously works :) I hope it works too! I feel that it will :)

Looking forward to starting it tomorrow :)

Will continue to subscribe!!!

Ruth
X

Thats the spirit, You sound like you are all organised so you should do great. Are you going to start a diary here, I really finds it helps to keep me focused on my DD's ?

bajoleth said:
Thats the spirit, You sound like you are all organised so you should do great. Are you going to start a diary here, I really finds it helps to keep me focused on my DD's ?

Yep I'm going to put a diary up on here! Need it to keep me going! Really looking forward to it :) I will weigh in on Thursday just to regulate myself- desperate to get started so will just keep going :) every diet I have done I have stuck at 13,3 so let's see if I can get lower! Need to lose a stone to overlap it!

What are u having for your tea tonight? Is it a UD or a DD?

Ruth
X

Diaries are really good for helping you keep on track :) Its an intermediate day for me today as I have had to mess my days up this week, I am usually DD on Mon, Wed and Fri then 2 UPs on the weekend but this week we were going to the beach and BBQ on fri so had UP days Fri and Sat instead, didn't want to do a DD today as I want to get back into my normal routine this week so its an intermediate (aiming for 1200). Not sure what chopping and changing will do to any loss next week , never had to change days before but as long as I am good on my DD's this week hopefully I should be OK.
Not sure what to have for tea actually' might just have a nice cghicken salad?

bajoleth said:
Diaries are really good for helping you keep on track :) Its an intermediate day for me today as I have had to mess my days up this week, I am usually DD on Mon, Wed and Fri then 2 UPs on the weekend but this week we were going to the beach and BBQ on fri so had UP days Fri and Sat instead, didn't want to do a DD today as I want to get back into my normal routine this week so its an intermediate (aiming for 1200). Not sure what chopping and changing will do to any loss next week , never had to change days before but as long as I am good on my DD's this week hopefully I should be OK.
Not sure what to have for tea actually' might just have a nice cghicken salad?

I'm sure that you will be ok :) it may be a change in the routine but I am sure it will adjust! A chicken salad sounds lovely :) do u weigh in on Thursday mornings?!

Ruth
X

No I always weigh on Sat morning, after Fri my last DD of the week. If you are going to alternate and not have 2 UP s like me you will have to alter your weigh in day weekly as you don't want to weigh after and UP day IYSWIM ?

bajoleth said:
No I always weigh on Sat morning, after Fri my last DD of the week. If you are going to alternate and not have 2 UP s like me you will have to alter your weigh in day weekly as you don't want to weigh after and UP day IYSWIM ?

Aaah yes IKWYM I'm going to follow your suit and do Monday Wednesday and Friday DD and the rest UPs because that fits with my shift pattern better :)

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday so it all sounds good to me!!!

Ruth
X

Well done on 2lbs off Jo, that's great - I love this diet :)

DD today , feels like I havent had one in ages so ready for it today, kids have another INSET day so won't be able to get into town for supplies but I have Ham and salad leaves so I should be fine, oooh and I have a Solero left unless someone has eaten it ? Really don't know what this weeks weigh in will have in store for me. I have swapped arond UPs and had an intermediate which I have never done before. But if I am super strict with my DD's I am hoping I will be OK, I have steadily lost over the last 5 weeks so I could be due for a STS? I will do my best and see what Sat brings. I think todays menu is going to look like this?

half slice toast/scraping butter 70 cals
Milk allowance 100 cals
ham salad (1 slice ham/salad leaves/salad cream) 100 cals
Solero 90 cals

Yep thats my lot todays total is 360 cals :)

Last edited:
bajoleth said:
DD today , feels like I havent had one in ages so ready for it today, kids have another INSET day so won't be able to get into town for supplies but I have Ham and salad leaves so I should be fine, oooh and I have a Solero left unless someone has eaten it ? Really don't know what this weeks weigh in will have in store for me. I have swapped arond UPs and had an intermediate which I have never done before. But if I am super strict with my DD's I am hoping I will be OK, I have steadily lost over the last 5 weeks so I could be due for a STS? I will do my best and see what Sat brings. I think todays menu is going to look like this?
half slice toast/scraping butter 70 cals
Milk allowance 100 cals
ham salad (1 slice ham/salad leaves/salad cream) 100 cals
Solero 90 cals

Yep thats my lot todays total is 360 cals :)

Wow that is strict but I am sure it will put you back into the routine again!!!
Love ham salads!!!! Im just making jelly :)

Ruth
X

I am going to have to get some jelly ! I am strict on my DD's, I have to be because I like to enjoy my UP's probably a little too much :eek: I can't believe Berry Soleros are only 90 cals they are sooooo yummy, going to have to buy some more tomorrow x

bajoleth said:
I am going to have to get some jelly ! I am strict on my DD's, I have to be because I like to enjoy my UP's probably a little too much :eek: I can't believe Berry Soleros are only 90 cals they are sooooo yummy, going to have to buy some more tomorrow x

I don't think I could do it! I'd eat the lot! I completely love soleros!

Ruth
X

UP day today, it always surprises me how I am not starving after a a DD, have a good day everyone ;)

Will have had about 2200 by the time I go to bed tonight, have been thinking all day about doing a total fast day on one of my DD's , I find DD's fairly easy now and average about 350 cals, so thinking that if I do 1 total fast day a week it may help and should be doable for me. Don't think I could go without a cup of tea all day though so would have 100 cals if I have my usual milk allowance ??? Maybe I will have one on a Fri before my 2 weekend UP days or on a Mon after???

I read that you said this earlier and have been thinking about it all day!

Was considering giving it a go on Monday if you want some company???

14 lost : 53 to goal

Sounds like a plan, will give it a go x

I don't want to skip my breakfast otherwise I might pass out in front of my class but I'm up for fasting the rest of the day. (I might avoid next Monday though with it being a bank holiday!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back