Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Sounds like another good DD menu from you there Jo.

Well done on getting into size 14 - *jealous* :D

I like your "menu" too. DD tomorrow for me, so oatmeal, S and S mix a mousse, and an S and S savory. Probably a mushroom pasta over a portobello mushroom.

I think that its a fab menu!!!! Yum Soleros!
Im just worried about whether my stomach will shrink I always eat at least 420/424, I suppose like you say Jo, thinkgs get easier the longer you have been on the plan.... Also with weight loss comes reduced appetite right?!

NEED to buy some of those Soleros EEEK!!!! :D

Ruth
x

Thankyou all just had a bath and washed my hair whilst baby is napping, catching up on here then changed and off we go, funny things are happeneing to my appetite over the last few days, I am finding my DD's increasingly easier and I am feeling full most of the time on my UP days, generally I don't have an off button as far as food is concerned and I don't usually hold back on my UPs cos I know I can lose and still enjoy my UP days but Sat I was absolutely stuffed and couldn't finish my food or my sweeties !! Today I had a toasted tea cake with butter for my brekkie and am still full, won't have anything till we get to the party now, Hubby wants a curry tonight so I have agreed and would usually be really looking forward to it but I am not. This is sooo weird for me as I love love love my food ? Not feeling unwell just not 'living for food ' anymore which is a good thing but weird for me :confused:

I agree with this Jo. I find the same thing. I am not counting calories, but I know for sure I am not eating all my cals. Not deliberately at all, I am just stuffed. Good going you. Have a nice day. I also had a DD today, but had some good ole caramel sweeties. Went over by 50 cals though. Hope it is not too much damage. Weigh in tomorrow. I love the new WI thread. Will definitely be posting. Hopefully there will be something to post. You must look amazing by now as you have lost a lot of weight so far. How many dress sizes is that?

Have a lovely day

Linda xx

I think that its a fab menu!!!! Yum Soleros!
Im just worried about whether my stomach will shrink I always eat at least 420/424, I suppose like you say Jo, thinkgs get easier the longer you have been on the plan.... Also with weight loss comes reduced appetite right?!

NEED to buy some of those Soleros EEEK!!!! :D

Ruth
x
Yes you MUST buy some soleros you won't believe they are only 90 cals, let me know when you have tried one x
I am not sure whether its my stomach shrinking or whether subconsciously I am thinking, am I really hungry, do I really want it . I don't intentionally scrutinise everything I eat because the reason why I like this diet is because I can eat what I like on UP days, I have never 'restricted' myself. So I find it strange that instead of stuffing my face I am asking myself 'do I really want this' I think its added bonus of the diet x

Yes you MUST buy some soleros you won't believe they are only 90 cals, let me know when you have tried one x
I am not sure whether its my stomach shrinking or whether subconsciously I am thinking, am I really hungry, do I really want it . I don't intentionally scrutinise everything I eat because the reason why I like this diet is because I can eat what I like on UP days, I have never 'restricted' myself. So I find it strange that instead of stuffing my face I am asking myself 'do I really want this' I think its added bonus of the diet x

Its definitely your stomach shrinking I think. I experience the same and I'm only in it for one week. I still cant believe that my body can manage on 500 calories a day without becoming stressed out.

I've this too! Only eaten 1800 and fit to burst, could quite happily have not eaten my dinner as well

15 lost : 52 to goal

UP day today, feeling ruff this morning, think I am coming down with the cold my eldest has had all week grrrr, feeling a bit irritated too due to impending TOTM and Hubby is Afternoons, I hate afternoons as I have to contend with the kids on my own for all the stressful times, tea bath and bed !! Supposed to be having my hair cut today but I am going to ring to cancel I have a headache and earache and don't think I can face it, it doesn't need doing anyway, she comes every 5 weeks as 6 weeks is generally too long but its actually still nice, will have it done next week instead. Know I am retaining water too as can't move my wedding ring this morning :mad: bloody TOTM.
Oooh I sound a real grump this morning don't I ha ha. Hope you all have a good day, will report back later hopefully feeling better and in a brighter mood :needhug:

Sorry to hear your day has started poorly. It's an Up Day, so that should help.

bajoleth said:
UP day today, feeling ruff this morning, think I am coming down with the cold my eldest has had all week grrrr, feeling a bit irritated too due to impending TOTM and Hubby is Afternoons, I hate afternoons as I have to contend with the kids on my own for all the stressful times, tea bath and bed !! Supposed to be having my hair cut today but I am going to ring to cancel I have a headache and earache and don't think I can face it, it doesn't need doing anyway, she comes every 5 weeks as 6 weeks is generally too long but its actually still nice, will have it done next week instead. Know I am retaining water too as can't move my wedding ring this morning :mad: bloody TOTM.
Oooh I sound a real grump this morning don't I ha ha. Hope you all have a good day, will report back later hopefully feeling better and in a brighter mood :needhug:

Oh no!!! Hope you feel better soon! Feet up if you can with hot water bottles and a blanket :) have one of these :bighug:

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

I hope you're feeling better :)

Ruth
X

Thanks all, yes feeling better now had a bit of a nap before he went to work, still got a slight headache and earache but much better than I was. Been unsure as to what to do about tom and Fri as I want Sat to go back to being an UP, so will do 2 DD's in a row , I know I am not supposed to but what with TOTM impending I don't want to risk an ID tomorrow as I can't trust myself, so I will tell myself its a DD and I know I will be good. But I am planning on using 500 cals each day (I usually use 350 tops). Looking forward to my tea of ham and parsley sauce and if I feel like it theres a slice of lemon cheesecake in the fridge with my name on it :eatdrink051:.

Lemon cheese cake YUM.

GOAL 10st by 22nd Oct (my Birthday !)

My birthday is the 21st!!! Should we get together and eat a whole lemon cheesecake between us? ;)

MinnieMel said:
Lemon cheese cake YUM.

GOAL 10st by 22nd Oct (my Birthday !)

My birthday is the 21st!!! Should we get together and eat a whole lemon cheesecake between us? ;)[/QUOTE]

That sounds amazing!!!!!!

I do love lemon cheesecake and if u did that I would be very jealous!!!

Ruth
X

Lemon cheese cake YUM.

My birthday is the 21st!!! Should we get together and eat a whole lemon cheesecake between us? ;)

Most definately :party0011:

That sounds amazing!!!!!!

I do love lemon cheesecake and if u did that I would be very jealous!!!

Ruth
X[/QUOTE]
All right Ruth you can have a small piece but don't tell anyone else :ignore:

Back