Jo's Juddd diary 2012

A STS for me this week, I knew it was going to happen as I have been dieting for 7 weeks now and it was inevitable, I am also waiting for TOTM and havent been to the toilet since Mon, sorry TMI, so am a little disapointed as I havent had 2 UPs together this week as I usually do and I just did 2 DD's to get myself back on track with my Days??? So back to my MWF plan and am sure I will be rewarded on the scales next week ;) Funny thing is I am usually fairly pessimistic about my weigh ins but I told my OH last night that I felt like I had lost 2lbs going on my clothes and how I look etc. I know I have lost fat I just need the scales to catch up now :D
UP day today thank goodness, am planning on enjoying my 2 UPs now ,have a good day all x

That's a shame Jo, but you have so much faith in this diet that you're still very upbeat with it. You're such an inspiration I'm sure you'll have an extra good loss next week
X

Thanks :), I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed but in total I have done Juddd for 8 weeks and I have lost every week before so I know the diet works, I just think a STS is inevitable at some point and I have a lot of things which would explain it so onwards and downwards, hope you have a good day x

Sts is always better than a gain. And like you say you can see positive changes in how you look and feel so that is really what you should focus on. Great attitude and determination :)

:bighug:

I was more or less stay the same on thurs and now I've 2.2 lbs off, like you there was a lack of toilet gong during the week which has now happened!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Ha Ha Fizzy you always make me chuckle, lets hope I have a big one soon then hopefully get a loss next week :sick0019: yay I got to use a toilet smilie :8855:
Have a good day x

bajoleth said:
A STS for me this week, I knew it was going to happen as I have been dieting for 7 weeks now and it was inevitable, I am also waiting for TOTM and havent been to the toilet since Mon, sorry TMI, so am a little disapointed as I havent had 2 UPs together this week as I usually do and I just did 2 DD's to get myself back on track with my Days??? So back to my MWF plan and am sure I will be rewarded on the scales next week ;) Funny thing is I am usually fairly pessimistic about my weigh ins but I told my OH last night that I felt like I had lost 2lbs going on my clothes and how I look etc. I know I have lost fat I just need the scales to catch up now :D
UP day today thank goodness, am planning on enjoying my 2 UPs now ,have a good day all x

Oh Jo!
A STS is great what with TOTM and lack of bowel movement hahaha ;)

You are doing so well and you are my true inspiration and I know u will do fab next week! As for lack of regularity, special k? Tea? All bran? ;)

I definitely think if you feel thinner you will have lost inches! Enjoy both of your UP days you deserve it :)

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:

Jo, don't beat yourself up, you've been doing so well. It is so motivating to have you and everyone else on here.
The scales will catch up - you know all the factors that are making your loss not show at the moment but I'm sure it will once TOTM has been and gone and you have returned to your normal toilet routine!
Enjoy your UD's - get your fire burning again :)

Have a great weekend x

As I have already said I have absolutely no doubt that you have lost this week. Especially since you can feel it by the way your clothes fit. That is even more of a true reflection than the scales. So next week you will be shocked when you see the big loss. So be prepared. Good luck for this JUDDD week.

Linda x

awww thanks all of you I am truly moved by your comments, what a lovely bunch we are :gen126: and I am genuinely pleased when I see others weigh ins and they have lost great amounts as it shows what a great diet this is. Going to enjoy my UP'S and hope to see a loss next week, to be honest when I have stayed the same on other plans I have always thought 'what the heck am I bothering for' and gone off plan, but with Juddd because I havent forgone any of my fave foods this week I don't think like that at all , Thanks again for your support it means the world :thankyou:

bajoleth said:
awww thanks all of you I am truly moved by your comments, what a lovely bunch we are :gen126: and I am genuinely pleased when I see others weigh ins and they have lost great amounts as it shows what a great diet this is. Going to enjoy my UP'S and hope to see a loss next week, to be honest when I have stayed the same on other plans I have always thought 'what the heck am I bothering for' and gone off plan, but with Juddd because I havent forgone any of my fave foods this week I don't think like that at all , Thanks again for your support it means the world :thankyou:

We love you Jo- you're our inspiration!!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, you are making me blush now !! I wasn't very inspirational at supper time tonight I can tell you, I have eaten some really naughty things :party0051:

bajoleth said:
Thanks Ruth, you are making me blush now !! I wasn't very inspirational at supper time tonight I can tell you, I have eaten some really naughty things :party0051:

Hee hee! We all need to blow off some steam :) that's the great thing about this plan- we can have a blowout!!!

Woop party!

Ruth
X

Evening Jo -

A STS was going to happen sooner or later, and you seem to be very pragmatic about it. Good attitude. I wonder if the two DDs led to a little water retention? Be sure to drink your 3 liters a day and try having oatmeal (porridge) for breakfast.

Evening Jo -

A STS was going to happen sooner or later, and you seem to be very pragmatic about it. Good attitude. I wonder if the two DDs led to a little water retention? Be sure to drink your 3 liters a day and try having oatmeal (porridge) for breakfast.
I think there were a lot of factors , like you said, its always going to happen at some point while your body adjusts, not sure if 2 DD's together was such a good idea could have had an impact, still waiting for TOTM and still really need to go to the toilet !!!!!
I am doing another UP day today as thats my usual pattern , need to stick to what works for me I think, I am also doing a little experiment just for my own info really and I am weighing in every day this week just to see the ups and hopefully downs and how my body reacts to the days, I wont post them until my official weigh in on sat as that is the only weigh in that counts , well to me anyway. Might be interesting hope its not to demoralisisng?
Hope you all have a good day x

Welcome aboard and thanks so much for the Rep:)

Hope you've had a good day, hun!

Thanks for your supportive posts in my diary - really appreciated! :hug99:

Hope you're having a fab day!!!!

Been a bit busy today and haven't managed to get on much! Have missed you!!

Ruth
X

Hope you've had a good day, hun!

Thanks for your supportive posts in my diary - really appreciated! :hug99:
You are more than welcome x

Back