Jo's Juddd diary 2012

The end of another successful DD havent had my full milk allowance and OH wanted to have a taste of my Pasta Pot and my youngest DD also helped me out :rolleyes: so I will stick with what I put earlier 274 but in reality its a bit less. I really hope the scales continue with the pattern they have been showing all week and I should be showing an overall loss in the morning so keeping everything crossed.
A bit of a funny old day today, had to buy OH's Fathers Day cards for the kids and reading the verses made me get all choked up for my own Father, just picked up anything in the end, he will understand,not looking forward to Sunday at all :(
Anyway doesn't do to dwell so looking forward to my UP day tomorrow, Sat + Toasted Tea cakes for brekkie in our house, I always look forward to that, going to catch up on all the diaries now x

bajoleth said:
The end of another successful DD havent had my full milk allowance and OH wanted to have a taste of my Pasta Pot and my youngest DD also helped me out :rolleyes: so I will stick with what I put earlier 274 but in reality its a bit less. I really hope the scales continue with the pattern they have been showing all week and I should be showing an overall loss in the morning so keeping everything crossed.
A bit of a funny old day today, had to buy OH's Fathers Day cards for the kids and reading the verses made me get all choked up for my own Father, just picked up anything in the end, he will understand,not looking forward to Sunday at all :(
Anyway doesn't do to dwell so looking forward to my UP day tomorrow, Sat + Toasted Tea cakes for brekkie in our house, I always look forward to that, going to catch up on all the diaries now x

Oh Jo I hope you're ok :( some times of the year are difficult but I'm sure you'll be ok :) I don't know what to advise sorry :( I just send you my biggest ever hug!!! :bighug:

I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow!!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, I feel better already after that Hug xx

(((((HUGS)))))

Thanks Mel xx

Very big hugs being sent ur way xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The first fathers day would always be difficult, especially since it still such a recent loss for you.
More hugs Jo, roll on next week
X

Awww thank both xx Think I will be glad to see monday ;)

Hope you're having a nice evening Jo- do you have any other plans for this weekend??

Ruth
x

Morning all, I am very pleased to report that my scales followed the trend they have been following all week and my official weigh in shows a loss of 3lbs :bliss:
My daily weigh ins are

sat - 12 13 official weigh in after DD sts from previous weekly weigh in
Sun - 13 01 after UP gain of 2lbs
Mon - 13 04 after UP gain of 3lbs
tues - 12 13 after DD loss of 5lbs !!
wed - 13 after UP gain of 1lbs
thurs - 12 10 after DD loss of 4lbs
fri - 12 12 after UP gain of 2lbs
Sat - 12 10 after DD loss of 2lbs last sat 12 13 so weekly official loss of 3lbs
:)

Morning Ruth, nothing special planned this weekend, my OH is going to an event this afternoon/evening with his nephew who is a prof snooker player, its not Snooker but something he has been invited too, so thats me stuck in, not that I mind in this weather !! My OH is nights tomorrow so no plans then either. I will be busy though as I have a baby shower lolly order order to do by Mon and I am making a cake for Fathers Day been collecting the Cake decorating magazine and havent used any of the bits and pieces yet so quite looking forward to it. I will make him his fave White Choc and raspberry cupcakes too and he can take them in for the boys in work !
Off to catch up on every one now, have a good day all x

Well done Hun!!! That's brilliant! I like the fact u weigh everyday to see the results of up and down days! It's very interesting to see :)

Ohhhh cake making sounds good :)

The weather is absolutely rubbish!!!

Xxx

Thank you x I don't usually weigh everyday I am a weekly weigher usually, but I had my first STS last week so was curious to see what was happening through the week. I know those gains early on in the week look pretty scary but they didn't show on me, my clothes were not tighter I didn't feel bloated etc, I just felt thinner as the week went on, glad I did it though as it has helped me understand how it works for me, not sure I would recommend it though if you are affected by gains ha ha x
ETA Nomsad puts her daily weighs on her thread and has a Fat, water loss thing on her scales, mine have never worked it always comes up as error?? anyway her fat % lowers even when she has a slight gain ;)

Was a very good idea! But yes ur right I couldnt do it it would drive me mad! But it's shown it bloody works! Did u figure out why u has a sts? Or was it just one of them things. Xxx

Well I am putting it down to the fact that I hadn't been to the toilet for a week sorry TMI it also should have been TOTM but that hasn't appeared yet (not unusual for me) so I don't think I can blame that, strangely enough that week I had done a strict UP,DD rotation as I needed MOn as an UP not DD so didn't have my 2 UP s sat and sun, also I did 2 DD on thurs , FRi as I wanted to get back to my normal pattern, not sure whether any of that was to blame or whether because I had been dieting for 7 weeks it was my time for a STS as we know they happen ?? I was afraid that as my body was getting used to this way of eating I may have to cut back on my 2 UP s on the weekend but this week has shown me that so far that is not necessary, so it has been very useful to daily weigh this week ;)

Morning Jo!

Interesting. I have those scales and when I daily weighed I noticed that my water increased before my weight dropped. So if I drank more water I wee'd out the excess and had a drop. I am hoping that lasts week's STS (for me) was water retention.

I hope you enjoy your artsy day. You do beautiful work.

Its fascinating how our bodies work isn't it, I wish the fat/water bit of my scales worked as I would be very interested to see the figures myself, think I will have to invest in a new pair when I have some spare cash x

Ohhh could be a number of things then! Well ur back on track now with that loss :D xxx

I found you!

I've been reading about the bounces. It seems daily fluctuations are really part of the process!

Have a great day!

Well I hope you have a nice time inside lovely Jo and that you have a wonderful day!

I am SO pleased for you with your loss you really deserve it and I bet you're so happy! You are my inspiration Jo :D

Are u gonna keep daily weighing?? I might try it!

Ruth
X

Well done for such an inspirational week Jo :) you really do keep me going! Have a wonderful day x

Back