Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Evening all, havent been on all day, havent been sick but felt really awful, really nauseous and dizzy and a really bad head, had a lovely nap before my OH went to work and felt so much better, back to my old self now, just hoping thats my turn over, and Yes Mel just my OH left and we are supposed to be going out tomorrow night so you can guess whats going to happen !!! Anyway just had my milk allowance today and havent really had all 0f that but will log it down anyway, I usually drink cal free cream soda on my DD s but have just had water today as I thought it best to steer clear of gassy things, anyway I havent drunk as much as I should as I am hopeless with water, will try a glug a few more glasses before bed. Right off to catch up with everyones diaries now xx

I hope your bout is over and your OH is bullet-proof when it comes to this ailment.

MinnieMel said:
It just leaves your OH to get it? All that cleaning and the germs still "get 'cha!"

Maybe it's come up from the carpet!

So official weigh in this morning and I have lost another 1lb :D really pleased. I know its nice to see 2lbs 3lbs a week but to be honest I don't feel like I am on a diet even on my DD s as I enjoy them, so to eat what I want for 4 days a week and still lose a 1lb a week sounds like heaven to me ;) I am puzzled at how all this weight business worlks to be honest as I have mentioned before I am now the same size as I was this time last year, fitting into the same clothes etc, but am a stone heavier??? I got down to 11 8 with s+s last year for my sisters wedding but was no thinner than I am today yet weighed a stone less???? I have no idea what alternate day dieting is doing to my body but I have a feeling its affecting my fat stores what else would explain it, I feel and look a lot smaller than my actual weight so am very very happy. So to those who don't think this diet is working for them or its too slow, maybe start measuring and going by your clothes.
Enjoy your day everyone xx

Oooh Jo your post has really inspired me and given me a good reality check. Didn't stop to think about the difference I can obviously see from clothes! Just fitting better and the obvious changes in the body. Do u do any exercise? I'm really lazy and need to start on my kettlebells.
Anyway well done on your entire achievement cos it does inspire newbies and love how you are so positive about JUDDD. Love it too :)

Congrats Jo -

Well done. I've got the book and and am going to give it read through. I need to figure out how to make this work for me.

I hope everyone in Joland is healthy.

Awww thanks Pingu :eek: No I don't exercise as I have joint problems, I do walk back and fore to the school once day which involves a 3/4 mile walk downhill then the same walk back uphill with a pushchair, but apart from that and general housework I am a couch potato !! Am intending on taking up swimming again when little one goes to pre school. I really love Judd because its the only diet I have ever been on where no food is excluded therefore I am not looking for the diet to end so I can have whatever it is I am not allowed, In all honesty I can't see myself eating any other way now I absolutely love it even the DD s :D I am honestly perplexed by how much weight my body seems to have lost despite it maybe not showing on the scales?
Thanks Sia x and Mel I am touching wood but so far so good xx I don't have the book maybe I should get it? Let me know if it sheds any light on my findings?? have a good day all xx

Wahooo well done hun!! Your losses are great, u should be very proud, have a lovely day xx

Thanks Stef x I forgot to post my daily weights, here they are

Daily weights
Sat 12 9lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 13 gain of 4lbs after very UP
Mon 13 gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss of 5lbs after DD
Weds 12 11 gain of 2lbs after UP
Thurs 12 8 loss of 3lbs after DD
Fri 12 10 gain of 2lbs after UP
Sat 12 8 loss of 2lbs after DD Official weigh in loss of 1lb
:D

WTG Jo that is a great loss!

And you are an inspiration to newbies, being one of those myself :D

It's really interesting to hear you say about the fat stores going, another friend has reported the same :)

Way to go, Jo - especially with all the stress.

That's so fab Jo!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend :)

Ruth
X

Thanks all xx Well as predicted my OH came down with the bug Sat evening so no going out for us :( to be honest I was pretty exhausted from the week I had anyway so wasn't that disappointed, been to my great nephews 1st birthday party today and have only just logged on to catch up with everyone. My youngest sister phoned earlier to say she is having her babies christened in Sept so we now have that to look forward to :D She has twins a boy and a girl they were born at 27 weeks weighing 2lbs each, they have done incredibly well and we are just counting down the days until they can come home, they are now 8 weeks old:) Going to use the christening as a mini goal and will buy myself a new dress nearer the time as a treat (hopefully my other dresses will be too big by then ;)) had a very UP up day yesterday and going to finish off the ridiculously calorific cheesecake I started yesterday so today will be very UP too, but then my weekends are always like that !! Off to catch up on diaries now, night all xx

Go figure - last but least (needy, i hope) Ugh!

All baby business sounds lovely though.

I hoe you have a much easier week than the last one was.

Last edited:
The christening sounds lovely- what a special occasion!

Oh no! Hope OH is ok! Did u have to use the carpet cleaner?? I know you love it ;)

Ruth
X

Ruth,

She's out of carpet cleaner solution! But, I've sent in an order!

image-1629239532.jpg

Oh Mel that has cracked me up :8855:, thats about as much as I have used over the last week :giggle:
Thankfully OH managed to make it to the bathroom Ruth x
Thanks Lily, glad its a DD to be honest always feel like I am getting back on track on a Mon ;)
I have decided unless I feel otherwise that I will have just my milk allowance on my DD s, thats what I did last week and most of the week before, I don't get hungry on my DD s and I am thinking more about food if I have food planned, so thats my plan for the time being. Hope you all have a lovely day, will catch up later xx

Daily weights
sat 12 8lbs official weight
sun 12 12lbs gain 4lbs after UP
Mon 12 12lbs STS after UP

Last edited:
Back