Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks Mel, I was just about to post that on one of my up days either tues or Thurs I will try not to eat until 5pm then have a light nutritious supper, salad or cauli cheese and then leave it at that then have a DD the next day, thurs is probably my best bet for that as I am more likely to stick to it with weigh in being on sat, I get conscientious around weigh in lol x

The diet part of Dr Johnson's book starts with Chapter 7 - and he talks about nutrition, water consumption, coffee and caffeine, strength training and cardio (he even outlines an alternate strength training program and five day a week cardio recommendation), etc.

He talks about how difficult it is to accurately calculate your actual 20% of BMR - so you could just go with 400 and that is a "one size fits all future". Interesting stuff!

I never eat my DD allowance anyway I only have my milk allowance , so I should be OK, think I will have to get the book sounds interesting, don't know when I will have time to read it though , downloaded 50 Shades of Grey onto my Kindle 2 days ago and have only got to page 2 !!!

Just start with Section 2(Chapter 7) The Diet. The science and benefits section - part 1 is slow going.

Thanks for the tip ;) x

Good luck with your WI tomorrow, fingers crossed you don't have a gain
XxX

Good luck for tomorrow :fingerscrossed: I'm sending you vibes too! :vibes:

Hope you're ok!!

Ruth
X

Good luck my lovely xxx

Thank you all for your lovely support and I am pleased if not a bit amazed to report that I have ....... lost a 1lb :wee: So did not expect that so I am very very pleased, I managed to lose 4lbs overnight bringing my overall weight loss this week to 1lb, here are my weekly weighs x

Daily weights this week
sat 12 8lbs official weight
sun 12 12lbs gain 4lbs after UP
Mon 12 12lbs STS after UP
Tues 12 9lbs loss 3lbs after DD (I have always lost weekend gain after mons DD so could be looking at a sts this week?)
Weds 12 11lbs 2lbs gain after UP
Thurs 12 8lbs 3lb loss after DD (Thurs weight is usually the same as my sat official weight so looking like a STS?)
Fri 12 11lbs 3lb gain after UP (probably looking at a Gain now after my UP UP and away day !!)
Sat 12 7lbs 4lb loss after DD so official loss of 1lb yay !!!!!! was not expecting that

Well Done Jo!

I knew you could do it! So pleased for you!!!!

Ruth
x

Brilliant news Jo. Very well done.

Thanks Ruth x Cant quite believe it but am very pleased to say the least, onwards and downwards for us all !! Off to catch up with some Diaries now x

Fantastic... It is interesting. I was not expecting a loss - I figured based on your history your guess of an STS was probably right.

Last edited:
Well done Hun thats brilliant!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep me too Mel I know I have lost up to 5lbs after a DD but that usually only happens after my 2 UPs, and my loss gain pattern has been so rigid, so I was really not expecting to lose , was def expecting STS and was worrying about a possible gain, but I am going to take my 1lb and run with it lol, very very pleased x

Thanks Stef, so happy with my 1lb bless me lol x

bajoleth said:
Yep me too Mel I know I have lost up to 5lbs after a DD but that usually only happens after my 2 UPs, and my loss gain pattern has been so rigid, so I was really not expecting to lose , was def expecting STS and was worrying about a possible gain, but I am going to take my 1lb and run with it lol, very very pleased x

You should be pleased.... And that running is cardio work! I hope you have a fab weekend.

Back