Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Love the dress and envy your curves!

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I will be really happy with it when I have lost another 7/8 lbs fingers crossed x
Aww Ruth thats so sweet and I def have 5 kids honest :)
Been super busy today I ended up putting the bed together all by myself !! OH started putting the boys beds back together in their new room so I decided to get all the bits together for the new bed OH never reads instructions so I lined up all the screws etc and it looked really simple, an hour later and he had sorted the boys beds and I had done ours, he was very shocked as he thought I was sorting out the new bedding ha . Will take some pics tomorrow, can't wait to go to bed now with new pillows duvet, duvet set and the sound of the rain falling on the velux windows, bliss X
Had about 2200 cals today and really tried to drink more water as I know I don't drink enough on my UP days, so am trying to drink more, hope you have all had a good day I will try and catch up on some Diaries tonight but my bed is calling so not sure how far I will get, will catch up on them all tom I promise x

Glad you've had a nice productive day!

Calories sound great!!! I think that upping the water intake comes with time!!

The new duvet sets etc sound wonderful- enjoy :D

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
x

Nite - enjoy your new bed. I'm looking forward to the photos!

Morning Jo --

Billy: Mom, do I really have to make my own bed?

Mom: Yes, and here's the hammer and some nails!

I hope your bed survived the night!!!

Happy Friday!

Aw Mel that made me chuckle :D I slept like a dream, the new pillows are fab like sleeping on a cloud, really didn't want to get this morning :( OH is in there now as he nights this week , will take some pics later when he has vacated it ha x. Have a lovely day Mel x
Morning Ruth you on earlies are you? At least you will have the evening free, have a good day hun x
Last DD of the week today, lots of tedious sorting out to do today, then painting the boys room but that will probably be tomorrow now, I hate all the tidying and sorting Ilike the painting and they have had wall stickers waiting to go in their new bedroom for months so can't wait to put them up, Will had Spiderman of course and Tom has Spongebob and then theres Mario brothers for the big wall to break it up a bit. I love doing all those finishing off bits, oh and OH informed me as he was getting into bed this morning that he told the boys in work that he would take Cup cakes in for them tonight !!! I don't mind really as someone took cakes in the other week and he said yours knock spots off them wait till they taste yours :eek: lol. My only issue is that I have made loads of choc lollies on a DD but never Cupcakes hmmm I will make an extra special one just for me so I can have it tomorrow ;)
Have a good day all x

Daily weighs
Sat 12 7lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 10lbs gain of 3lbs after UP
Mon 12 11lbs gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 8lbs loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 11 lbs gain of 3lbs after UP
Thurs 12 5lbs loss of 6lbs after DD !!!
Fri 12 9lbs gain of 4lbs after UP (really pleased that even though its 4lbs its away from 12 11 , thats what I wanted
:))
Sat

Last edited:
bajoleth said:
Aw Mel that made me chuckle :D I slept like a dream, the new pillows are fab like sleeping on a cloud, really didn't want to get this morning :( OH is in there now as he nights this week , will take some pics later when he has vacated it ha x. Have a lovely day Mel x
Morning Ruth you on earlies are you? At least you will have the evening free, have a good day hun x
Last DD of the week today, lots of tedious sorting out to do today, then painting the boys room but that will probably be tomorrow now, I hate all the tidying and sorting Ilike the painting and they have had wall stickers waiting to go in their new bedroom for months so can't wait to put them up, Will had Spiderman of course and Tom has Spongebob and then theres Mario brothers for the big wall to break it up a bit. I love doing all those finishing off bits, oh and OH informed me as he was getting into bed this morning that he told the boys in work that he would take Cup cakes in for them tonight !!! I don't mind really as someone took cakes in the other week and he said yours knock spots off them wait till they taste yours :eek: lol. My only issue is that I have made loads of choc lollies on a DD but never Cupcakes hmmm I will make an extra special one just for me so I can have it tomorrow ;)
Have a good day all x

Good planning (special cupcake)!

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Evening all, can't believe its only now I am logging back on, this week has been stupid busy, I feel like I have done loads but not sure why my house still looks like a tip???
Decided that I am not going to make Cupcakes on a DD again, I had to taste half of one (minus the buttercream) as I am a bit of a perfectionist/control freak and couldn't let him take them to work if they weren't right, well because I had a mothful of cake I have been minor picking all day, nothing major a quaver, half a chicken nugget but I have wanted to pick at everything which is so unlike me on a DD when no food passes my lips, so I know fasting DD s are the way forward for me, not because they have any affect weight loss just that for me its easier , total cals will be about 200 approx as I have had hardly any milk allowance have been drinking water like a good girl today lol. Anyway I havent taken a pic of the bedroom yet as just as I had time to go up and do it, I find OH fast asleep in it he only went up to look for his phone !!! So will get a pic tomorrow. Apologies in advance for anyone else on a DD but here is a pic of OH s Cupcakes I made earlier all boxed and ready to go to work with him tonight. Oh and my Special Cupcake was eaten by my bottomless pit of a teenager grrrrr.
001.jpg

Let me know if you want the recipe, in all honesty they are the lightest cakes ever and so so easy to make and the recipe I have uses the least butter of all I have come across, the method is different to any other but the result is super yummy, the chocolate ones are to die for seriously ;)

Good Luck Jo!!

Im sure you'll do fab!!!

Ruth
X

Wow wow the dress is gorgeous u look great!!

And yum yummmm to the cakes! They look amazing!

Have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Those cupcakes look divine. My fate is sealed - today I AM having cake. Stuff the carbs.

Awww thanks Stef, hope you have a lovely weekend x
Morning Ruth bet you are looking forward to your night out tonight xx Enjoy your cake Rhyannasmum x
Well official weigh in today and am so so pleased to report a 2lb loss :D, feel a little bit silly after my midweek meltdown when I should just have had faith in Juddd, the funny thing is I have never doubted it before, I am so glad my fellow Juddderers talked some sense into me and I left things as they were. So my total weight loss since the end of April is 27lbs (13lbs on s+s and 14lbs on Juddd).
This weeks daily weigh ins
Sat 12 7lbs official weigh in
Sun 12 10lbs gain of 3lbs after UP
Mon 12 11lbs gain of 1lb after UP
Tues 12 8lbs loss of 3lbs after DD
Wed 12 11 lbs gain of 3lbs after UP
Thurs 12 5lbs loss of 6lbs after DD !!!
Fri 12 9lbs gain of 4lbs after UP (really pleased that even though its 4lbs its away from 12 11 , thats what I wanted
:))
Sat 12 5lbs loss of 4lbs overall loss this week of 2lbs
:D

I am going to enjoy my UP weekend , hope everyone else has a fab weekend too xx

Happy UP DAYS!!

Well done Jo. Another successful week.

Back