Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Hey Jo

Enjoy your day!

It's really sunny here (Stourbridge, near Birmingham) so a Solero (or two ;)) sounds fabulous and 90 calories is a veritable bargain! :D

P x

Gotta love a Solero, I even devoted a thread to them on here somewhere lol
Have a good day x

Have a great day today, I used to love Soleros but haven't had one in years..... I think I might change my official WI day to Saturday as I was going to just ADF so have a different UP day every week, but we always go out on a Thursday night so might work out better if I always have Thursday as an UP day.....

I have ME and inflammation of my joints and even after 9 days I find I have more energy on DD days (probably because of the eating the day before) and am hoping the inflammation will go too.....

Enjoy the sun....

Thanks all, @Greeneyes, glad to hear you are feeling some of the benefits too x
@Hannata, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, your pattern is very much like mine and I have never STS after a DD so I am sure you will be fine, I only put on a 1lb and when I gain small I lose small so I am really hoping for an overall loss, but we will see. I am feeling strangely hormonal and I am retaining water , didn't think TOTM was due but I think it may be, in which case another STS seems likely, need to push the water today:( Hate glugging lots of water it makes me nauseous.
Never mind looking forward to the beach and picnic tomorrow :D

you never know the magic whoosie fairy might come yet!!! got all me digits crossed for you :)

Its funny how my body is settling into a routine! little gains after ups, little losses after downs

I'm not a huge fan of water either, I get really acidy if I overdo it so i let my body tell me when its thirsty and that works the best for me :)

Lets hope so , got everything crossed for you too x
Final calorie count today is 450 cals and about 2 litres of water will try and push a bit more down before bed glug glug glug lol

After 5pm I know I won't be tempted by anything as the DD is nearly all over, I would never sabotage myself after nearly crossing the finish line x Have to say though it might be a bit harder if OH was at home then we would be sat in the garden him with a can of lager and me with a glass of water humph, never mind he is at work so no such temptation, looking forward to sitting out there with a nice glass of wine tomorrow though x How is your evening going ?

Doing great Jo :) have u tried warm water, I find this makes me less nauseous. I hope u get the result u want tomorrow :) x

After 5pm I know I won't be tempted by anything as the DD is nearly all over, I would never sabotage myself after nearly crossing the finish line x Have to say though it might be a bit harder if OH was at home then we would be sat in the garden him with a can of lager and me with a glass of water humph, never mind he is at work so no such temptation, looking forward to sitting out there with a nice glass of wine tomorrow though x How is your evening going ?

Ahh good girl yourself :D

My evening is okay! I'm a bit like you, once I get dinner over I'm fine, and I don't want to wreck the day so close to UD. I usually just sit daydreaming about what food im gonna eat tomorrow ha ha xx

Doing great Jo :) have u tried warm water, I find this makes me less nauseous. I hope u get the result u want tomorrow :) x
Don't know about warm but I never drink it cold as it takes longer to drink lol, just had a bath and my shoulders and collar bone area are def looking smaller :D but my wedding ring is tighter so think I am retaining water so not sure what the scales will show ? But I am happy with my shoulders x

Well, very very very pleased to report a 2lb loss this morning :bliss:glad to see the scales catching up with my body lol . I have no idea whether it was eating my down day cals instead of fasting, tracking my UP days in the week a combination of both or neither but I will stick with eating my DD allowance and Tracking my weekday UPs this week, but its the weekend and as per I will be eating freely and enjoying, gotta love Juddd. Off to the beach in a bit so won't be around much today, hope you all have a lovely day and I will catch up with you all later x

This weeks daily weigh ins
Sat - 12 4 official weight STS
Sun - 12 9 gain of 5 after UP
Mon - 12 9 sts after UP
Tues - 12 4 loss of 5 after DD
wed - 12 6 gain of 2 after UP
Thur - 12 4 loss of 2 after DD
Fri - 12 5 gain of 1 after UP Really want to see 12 3 on the scales tomorrow or I think 12 4 will be one of 'those' numbers lol
Sat - 12 2 loss of 3lbs after DD Official loss of 2lbs
:D

DD cals 450-500 cals UPs weekdays 1800-2000, weekend UPs unrestricted .

Congrats! What a awesome diet eh, and you're so close to the 11s! Well done!

Thanks all, I don't mind the scales not moving as the NSV s are obvious but its still great to see the numbers go down to sort of validate everything x
@ juju ooooh so close I can't wait to be in the 11's :)

Fantastic loss Jo. So glad the scales are moving again for you. Won't be long until you see the 11st's! I'm following your plan & am so glad to see it's worked.

Have a great day at the beach.

TJ x

Back