Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Thanks all, well my DS who was hallucinating with a temp last night !!!! Is now running around like a loon and winding The little one up , oh well I am glad he is better but could do with a bit of peace and quiet myself, fat chance of that though, nevermind . Hope everyone else who is under the weather improves soon, I hate having a cold :(
DD going well so far though , gotta decide what to have first pasta or soup, pasta or soup pasta or soup, mmmmm decisions decisions lol xxx

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for being such a great source of support and inspiration around this forum, especially with us newbies! It's greatly appreciated :)

X

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for being such a great source of support and inspiration around this forum, especially with us newbies! It's greatly appreciated :)

X
Aw thank you for that , what a nice thing to say, I am really touched x

Not a problem people are so quick to give criticism I'm all about praising the positives!

Got to say the JUDDD forum in general seems to have some of the nicest members :)

Still a bit stuffed UP and unusually for me I have been quite hungry today ??? Maybe its my body working hard to get rid of the germies :( A few more cups of tea and I have a small bottle of Diet coke and that should get me through, just hope I don't feel as hungry tomorrow .

bajoleth said:
Still a bit stuffed UP and unusually for me I have been quite hungry today ??? Maybe its my body working hard to get rid of the germies :( A few more cups of tea and I have a small bottle of Diet coke and that should get me through, just hope I don't feel as hungry tomorrow .

Leave tomorrow till tomorrow, bet you are fine x hope u feel better :-( x

Wise words, thank you x

Well not at all hungry today thank goodness been shopping for todays supplies and tomorrows wholemeal bread lol . Weigh in this morning put me back to 11 13 which was last weeks official weight so pleased with that as that was my aim - ringfence last weeks loss- any loss after todays DD will be the icing on the cake.
Todays menu

milk allowance 150 cals
6 melba toasts 76 cals
philli portion pot 55 cals
Heinz pasta pouch 229 cals

So a touch over 500 if I use all my milk, so pleased with that

This weeks weigh ins

Fri 11 13
Sat ----
Sun ----
Mon 12 2 gain of 3 after 3 UPs
Tues 12 loss of 2 after DD
Weds 11 12 loss of 2 after DD overall loss of 1lb so far
Thurs 12 1 3lb gain after UP usual for me
:)
Fri 11 13 2lb loss after DD back to last weeks official weight :D
Sat

Have a good day all will catch up later x

Hey Jo, just commented on the other thread. I knew you could do it :) well done x excited for ur official weigh in x

Its so weird how my 2nd DD s seem easier than the 1st, not that I find them hard as a rule but obviously get the odd hunger pang but the 2nd one seems easier again?? Off down the School now and will have my Pasta when I am doing the kids tea. Thats another strange thing I never eat after 5pm on a DD this wasn't a conscious decision I just find it easier to eat when I am doing the kids tea and then thats it for the evening ? Doesn't bother me sitting next to OH when he is having his tea, we usually eat at about 7pm, after the kids but I wouldn't dream of having a DD meal at that time? Maybe its because I get too hungry to wait lol. Must drink more water when I get back too been useless with water today and I do find it makes a difference x

So pleased to report another 2lb loss this week :D Double DD s def seem to be working for me , I am doing my usual regime this week UP,UP,DD,UP,DD,UP,DD, Then the week after I am going to do a true Double DD week i.e UP,UP,DD,DD,UP,DD,DD Where I will have 4 DD and 3 Ups , this week worked out brilliantly as I had 4UPs and 4DD 's I was hoping to keep my 2lb loss from last week didn't expect to lose another 2lbs, so wondering what effect the 4DD and 4UP s have on me ??
Right off to make myself some thick sliced wholemeal with lashings of butter and a big mug of tea Heaven lol, have a good day all xx

Fri 11 13
Sat ----
Sun ----
Mon 12 2 gain of 3 after 3 UPs
Tues 12 loss of 2 after DD
Weds 11 12 loss of 2 after DD overall loss of 1lb so far
Thurs 12 1 3lb gain after UP usual for me
:)
Fri 11 13 2lb loss after DD back to last weeks official weight :D
Sat 11 11 2lb loss after DD x2 official loss of 2lbs this week :bunnydance:

Well done again Jo! That truly is amazing!
I'm hoping to join the double down day club :) x

Well done!!! Fab loss!!! Whoop!!!

Awww thanks all x really pleased it worked , looking forward to my normal pattern this week and equally looking forward to the following week to see what that pattern brings xx

Back