Jo's Juddd diary 2012

MinnieMel said:
You are barely obese by those "one size" fits all standards. I bet if we weighed you in water your body fat would not make you obese. Those charts are not accurate -- they're insurance standards from decades ago.

Is the JUDDD helping your joints? I'm interested in the health benefits re:things like the inflamation reduction (asthma).

I got my nana onto juddd and she hasn't yet seen a loss but she is very impressed with the improvement in her knees! And has taken up walking!

Good luck with weigh in x

Sorry keeping you waiting, OH was nights and he was watching catch up till 5 mins ago grrr so only now getting on here, well Mystic Meg doesn't need to start panicing yet, I lost 1lb but I am super duper pleased with that because drum roll please.........I am now officially overweight, yeeehaaaa:bliss:
Going to do doubles again next week as I am enjoying them, found some super yummy filling food for them this week , and I need Weds as an UP so it will work out well.

Daily weight results
Sat 11 11 official weigh in
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 loss of 3 after DD 1
biggrin.gif

Weds 11 11 loss of 1lb after DD 2
Thurs 11 13 gain of 2lbs after UP as predicted
Fri 11 11 loss of 2lb after DD 1 as predicted
Sat 11 10 loss of 1lb after DD 2 not the 2 I predicted BUT it puts me in the overweight catagory, so no longer Obese !!!!

Well done Jo! Bet u have never been so happy to b overweight x

Thanks all, weird isn't it celebrating being overweight lol, have a good weekend all xxx

bajoleth said:
Sorry keeping you waiting, OH was nights and he was watching catch up till 5 mins ago grrr so only now getting on here, well Mystic Meg doesn't need to start panicing yet, I lost 1lb but I am super duper pleased with that because drum roll please.........I am now officially overweight, yeeehaaaa:bliss:
Going to do doubles again next week as I am enjoying them, found some super yummy filling food for them this week , and I need Weds as an UP so it will work out well.

Daily weight results
Sat 11 11 official weigh in
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 loss of 3 after DD 1
Weds 11 11 loss of 1lb after DD 2
Thurs 11 13 gain of 2lbs after UP as predicted
Fri 11 11 loss of 2lb after DD 1 as predicted
Sat 11 10 loss of 1lb after DD 2 not the 2 I predicted BUT it puts me in the overweight catagory, so no longer Obese !!!!

lol CONGRATS! I remember well the Lighter Life meeting I walked into in the summer of 2008 and announced that for the first time in years -- I was no longer obese just very overweight!

Soon, you'll be so chuffed to be at a healthy BMI.

One good thing about being a shorty (when you're uccessfully losing) is that the number of pounds between BMI points are not that many.

Enjoyed my UP weekend probably too much but then don't I always lol, Double DD week again this week, 2 weigh in before my Birthday and would love to round it down to 11 7 by then so that would be 3lbs in 2 weeks , well I can try BUT more importantly I want to comfortably fit into my 10 yr old pair of Black trousers that I have worn once but havent thrown out as they were too expensive, they do fit now but cause too much muffin top and I want to wear them with a silver fitted top (tastefull really although I am sure that sounds really garish lol). So I have a goal to reach in the next 2 weeks so super focused :D

MinnieMel said:
lol CONGRATS! I remember well the Lighter Life meeting I walked into in the summer of 2008 and announced that for the first time in years -- I was no longer obese just very overweight!

Soon, you'll be so chuffed to be at a healthy BMI.

One good thing about being a shorty (when you're uccessfully losing) is that the number of pounds between BMI points are not that many.

And the curse of being tall....7lbs per BMI when you're 5ft10! But my 25bmi is 12 st 6, which is obese for someone who is very short!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

bajoleth said:
Enjoyed my UP weekend probably too much but then don't I always lol, Double DD week again this week, 2 weigh in before my Birthday and would love to round it down to 11 7 by then so that would be 3lbs in 2 weeks , well I can try BUT more importantly I want to comfortably fit into my 10 yr old pair of Black trousers that I have worn once but havent thrown out as they were too expensive, they do fit now but cause too much muffin top and I want to wear them with a silver fitted top (tastefull really although I am sure that sounds really garish lol). So I have a goal to reach in the next 2 weeks so super focused :D

When us your birthday, Jo? Mine's the 21st. I'd love to be under 11 stone for mine. Good goals!

Oooooh Mel mine is the 22nd, no wonder we get along x All the best with your goal hun, we just need to focus and do our best and then what will be will be xxx

bajoleth said:
Oooooh Mel mine is the 22nd, no wonder we get along x All the best with your goal hun, we just need to focus and do our best and then what will be will be xxx

I thought so... Another person seeking "balance". ;).

Always seeking that Mel, its my Holy Grail x

Well done on the loss. Such a relief to be out of the obese category even if it is just words on am old fashioned chart!

Thanks Dopeyangel, I think BMO charts are the work of the Devil lol x
Well up 5lbs this morning however I am not surprised since I ate really late last night, so only to be expected, lets see how much of that can be mopped up by todays DD x

Back