Jo's Sliimimg World Journey

sloanranger57

Hiya everyone who reads and thank you for doing so. A bit about myself (in short)

My name is Jo (female) and I live in the North East of England. I work permanent night shift on a 4 on 4 off basis. I have insomnia, so this works well for me. Worked nights for 18yr now. I have no children at home and lots of spare time. Love cooking, gardening, walking and going out to lovely places with a picnic. More to come as I go on with my diary.

I have yo you dieted for the last 20yrs. All down to my content life stye (second marriage) first one was mega stressful. And the fact that I lurrrv food lol. I had tried SW a very long time ago when they only had red and green, but hated having to keep meat and carbs separate or limited. I had heard how that is now not the case, so decided last Thursday to join my local class, which is 10min walk from my door. I was amazed to say the least at the amount of food I was able to eat and as I am grazer/snacker it was just to good to be true. I was scared to get weighed at home during the week, as I had eaten that much.
Last night was my first weigh in and I had dropped 4lbs, so I am well happy to say the least. Have I finally come across the perfect eating plan.

I hope to get in here daily and update my ramblings, have a fabulous day

Jo x

Thank you Rae Rae, you have done amazing, hope my reads similar soon x

I have been out for the day, took a picnic of noodles, prawns, cherry tomatoes and Worcestershire Sauce, sweet was stawberries and muller light. So 6.30 and no syns yet.

Jo x

Good luck on your journey and welcome to minimins.

Hiya Carol, thank you for your post. You are doing fabulous, well done

Jo x

Day 10, first time I have used more that half a dozen syns.........just had to have a sandwich, with 2 slices of big bread. But i enjoyed it and didnt break my new eating plan, so well pleased with myself. Bread was on top of my daily allowance so syned it x

Day 11 and all is well. Seem to be losing my appetite a bit, not looking around to see what I can munch on. Not that I am complaining.

I go away on holiday on sunday and I am determined to keep this going, I may use more syns than I usually do but I am not going back to cake, biscuits, crisps etc. If I am going to syn at a higher level, I will still try to choose the best That is on offer

13 days in and not a lot to be said, all going well, lots of yummy food. Weigh in no 2 tomorrow night

Jo x

Hi Jo how did you do ?

Hello, just back off my holidays, my last weigh in, which was a week gone Thursday I had last 1/2lb. Did nothing different to week I lost 4lbs. But I know our bodies are a law unto then selves, so onward I go. Jumped on the scale this morning and after 8 days away, I have gained 2lbs. I am happy with that. So tomorrow its back at it and see what Thursdays weigh in is

Jo x

Back into SW no problem, I find it such a fabulous way to eat. Brilliant for me as I am a grazer rather than a meal eater, so lots I can just pop in my mouth. Have not been back on the scales, I will wait until weigh in day.

Back