josies atkins journey

Hi Jo - nice to hear from you. OMG do i smell of burgers - could be worse i suppose!

ha ha, i supose it could be worse and i could have been called alot worse than that by a load of teenagers eh :D they are so funny.
back on track after my naughty weekend by the way thanks for all your kind words on the other thread, i will not be doing that again as i have felt like total **** and dont want to repeat the feeling!!
hope everyone fine and dandy and doing well.
feel sick adding my gain to my stats but i suppose it will be a reminder of those dreaded carbs lol

JO x

yes and next time you feel tempted - log on!!!!!!

yes defo, you are doing really well bet your dead pleased:D am starving today though:cry:nevermind eh onwards and downwards

oh honey - dont cry! drink plenty of water you will feel better tomorrow!!!! are you having someone yummy for tea to make you feel better???
i know i didnt think i would lose really quick but slow and steady is ok. i decided my weekly wii fit weigh in is better than my scales every day as wii fit weighs tracked my exact weight from the beginning.

OMG Jim your mind is in the gutter (and obviously my subconscious mind is too :D)

Me, what have I done?

Sorry :sign0007: my error thought it was Jim writing. OK. Apologies and Laura get your mind out of the gutter.

:p

Someone yummy for tea could really spice up a Tuesday! I guess I'll settle for something nice like roast chicken!

That's not unusual Vicky, I'm always getting blamed here at work, that's what you get when you work with women. ;)

Josiejo where are you? I miss you!!!!!

hi vicky , been hanging my head in shame have blew diet big time and been too busy eating to come on here lol!!
have given up on atkins for the min am starting cd tomorrow to try and lose 3 stone then going to return to atkins to maintain( well thats my plan ha ha)
you doing fab hun bet your dead chuffed , wil keep popping on for a chat and keep up the good work xx

Hi Josie, keep posting please, we like to see you around here love.

Hi Josie - glad you are ok. Best of luck on CD - do keep us posted :D xxx

Yeah, all the best Josie. Let us know how you're doing x

good Luck hun xx

Back