josies atkins journey

Hey Jo

I had one glass of wine last night & woke up with a headache this morning... I'm turning into such a lightweight!! Its fab to be able to have a drink & not get the cravings isn't it!!

Enjoy the lunch & shops today!! xxx

day 14

hi there,

its my last official day of indction bt i think im going to do another 2 weeks of it.
yesterday was fine i stayed within my carbs and again enjoyed everything i ate.

today i havnt felt hungry at all so ive had

brie cheese for breakfast

bacon with melted cheese and cabbage

homemade meatballs for dinner with green salad & mayo
sugar free jelly and cream

its my weigh day tomorrow and i think i know why that pound through the week appeared, my totm here so im not bothered what the scales say tomorrow as i know that normally i would have put about 4 or 5 lb on!!

hope everyone ok and doing well,

Jo xx

Morning Jo,

LOL Linz, yes Atkins does have that effect, turns you into a cheap drunk. LMAO

LOL @ ditz .. I know what you mean.. I had 2 pints of beer and was really feeling it LOL..

Jo if I were you I would weight again maybe 3 days after TOTM.. if you are like me I gain anywhere from 5 to 7 pounds, yes that much so I would always avoid the scales around that time of the month

day 15

lol@ jim, cheap drunk!!!

well more, i weighed in before i read your post and guess what folks ive lost 1 lb so im chuffed to bits with that :D:D:D

im still doing ok but i must admit today ive had to force myself to eat as ive not felt a bit hungry, which im so surprised at cos normallly im craving sugar sugar and more sugar when totm here!!

today ive had

atkins choc shake( yak wont be getting them again)

1 slice cheese
1 slice pork

dinner going be chicken and green salad or homemade coleslaw
and my favorite sugar free jelly and cream

hope everyone doing great. i cant believe that ive done 2 weeks and not felt like im on a diet , well i know its a change a eating not a diet but you know what i mean!! i feel like going on all the other diet forums and telling everyone to switch to atkins cos its fab and it works !!!! this is the longest ive stuck to diet for the past year without a massive binge and im so pleased with myself:):):)

well ill catch you all later

Jo xx

Thats Fab Jo. I love this diet too :D sitting at my desk eating pork scratchings seems soooo wrong.

day 18 and feeling strange!!!

morning all,
dday 18 for me today and i feel a bit strange today, i feel hungry but dont really fancy anything to eat, i havnt felt hungry for a couple of days so it feels a bit odd :( dont know wheter im comig down with something or just having an off day!!
i also feel really tired but thats the joys of 2 n half yr old twins who dont sleep and then love getting up at 5am!!!!
think im going go for a walk along the beach with them today to try and wake myself up a bit:)

catch you all later

Jo xx

oh hope you feeling better later. Which beach you going to? I love northumberland beaches :) when weather is better ill be up there most weekends with my dogs x

Brrr, it must be a bit cold up there Jo, hope you feel a bit better later love.

sunny south shields beach vicky lol, yep Jim its a bit cold but going chase this yacky feeling, probs come back and want to eat a scabby horse ha ha ( allowed though isnt it lol)

ive tried to make one of those mim...DISASTER!!!

Jo x

oh no whats happened with the mim????
Id love to live nearer the coast! even if it is freezing!

ah vicky it was a right mess, it ended up like an omlette thing on the top of rock hard seedy stuff:doh: yak yak yak!!

i love the beach although i prefer the ones in hot far away places!!!:D:D

Jo xx

oh dear LOL. i was going to try tomorrow. wonder what was wrong???

oh yeah warm beach, cocktail, hunky men LOL

hI jO soUNDS LIEK THE DIET IS GOING WELL (sorry cap locks on!)

Keep it up hun and well done

xx

evening all,

well the bracing walk along the coast did the trick ad came back feeling much better and able to eat:D

so ive had
bacon and poached egg

atkins bar and some cheese

chicken in a cream sauce with kale and homemade coleslaw

am now wanting a peanut butter cup ( atkins) but will try not to give in to temptation!!!

feel really positive about this but still have niggling feeling that its too good to be true !!

Jo xx

Morning Jo, how's things?

day 20

hi all,

day 20 doing well although have had a sneaky peak on the scales and dont seem to have lost but got til monday, but i look like ive lost weight, and my clothes are looser so its working!!

we got about 5 inches of snow overnight so we took the twins out to the local park today and had fun in the snow. i was freezing though even colder than normal (must be the weight ive lost ha ha).

dont feel like ive been that organised today ive had a low carb shake
atkins bar
mini chedder cheese
and for dinner im having steak with garlic mushrooms and my favorite sugar free jelly and cream.

ive got to keep telling myself that its going to take time to lose weight and i cant lose it overnight but im so so so impatient and want it gone NOW ha ha!!

im off to florida in july and would love to be near to goal so im hoping to lose 2 stone by then if poss!!

anyway happy sat everyone

Jo xx

Hi Jo also take your measurements you prob have lost a lot of inches.. maybe the scale may not move but the tape measure prob has and losing inches is losing weight :) clothes are measured by inches not weight :) keep up the good work..

where in florida, you're going to my home state.. boy do I miss the sun it's 28 Celisus in Miami near my hometown, just the thought of a nice rum with a fruit juice.... It'll be HOT in july and humdity.. be prepared LOL... around 95 degrees Farnheit and 90% humidity you lose weight just by sweating LOL... you can lose 2 stones by then thats 5 months and you can do it for sure :)

Back