ProPoints Josie's Food Diary..I will stick at it this time!!

Ohhh not long now then! Ouch yeah just after the weekend too, im sure thatll be fine, mines on a wednesday! I need to stop up on fruit i think, i find it crazy even strawberrys have 0points! xx

Josiecat said:
Hi Stef, first weight in is Monday!! Typical right after the weekend hehe

Hi jaly, I have just started eating more fruit too as I need to start filling up.

Daisy you are so good at the buffet, hope I have your willpower :)

Mine is on Mondays aswell,I find it encourages me to be good over the weekend lol hope you enjoy your night out,enjoy the food just pick what's right for you,I'm scoffing pizza and dessert tonight,not much willpower will be used at pizza hut lol

Saturday

I had a bad day today. I started off ok, had a chicken fajita wrap and some walkers baked crisps. Later on in the evening I had a wispa bar, some lasagne, garlic bread and salad, I also picked at crisps and nuts.

I had saved 14 points for the alcohol I had for the night and did not go over but after the wrap and crisps, I had about 13pp left and I know that the chocolate bar, lasagne, garlic bread and picky bits I had would have totalled more than 13pp. Oh dear!! :-/

But I am just going to have 26pp today and no weekly extras. I am very bloated because of totm too grrr. Someone took a photo of me last night and I look huge and have a horrible double chin.

I have to go on working training tomorrow for 3 days and am staying in a hotel with evening meal and breakfast included. This is going to be tough, I am going to have to leave the cooked brekkies and pastries alone and make some decent choices on the evening too?! Has anyone got any suggestions for what I can have for breakfast?? :)

Sunday

WW lasagne 7pp
ww choc brownie dessert 4pp
Ham salad (ham, lettuce, cherry toms, grapes, cucumber, peppers and light honey and mustard dressing) 3pp
2 ww chocolate lolly stick 6pp
wispa 6pp

Oh dear I have had 26pp already and know I will want something else later!! Had major choc cravings today

Last edited:
Hi Jaly. Yes you are right, the maltesers were from a big box of them!! I weighed out the value and encouraged hubby to scoff the rest before I did!!

Hello everyone. I have not been posting my food diary as I am away on working training. I am in a hotel and this evening is the first time I got my dongle to work!!

So first things first, weigh in on Monday and it was a stay the same. I am not too upset because it is totm and I always gain 2-3 pounds during this time. I will see what the scales bring next Monday.

Next I have to confess that I drove to my work training course on Monday and was pretty good food wise that day but did not point anything as it was hotel food so impossible. But I made good food choices e.g. melon for starter and salmon and veg for main. Today was more appalling, I had a cooked brekkie although only ate half, had no lunch as was very full still but this evening had a 3 course meal eek (so tempting when paid for by the company!!!!)

I am driving home tomorrow afternoon so am planning on having a cooked breakfast to see me through. Thursday I will be back to ww properly.

I don't want anyone to think I am coming off plan already, I really do want to lose weight and ww has been working for me. Thursday I will be back to it and I am more determined that ever to reach my goals!!! xx

Haha thanks Jaly. I am looking forward to getting back on to it properly as I really want to reach my target of 10 stone 7 by 25 May. Three weeks to lose half a stone so I need to do some serious 100% weeks!! I saw some photos of myself from the weekend and felt like crying, I hardly recognise myself with the double chin eek. I am going to start exercising too I have decided, all I can think of is how I will feel in the summer if I am still my current weight..

I have a wedding the day after on 26 May and want to wear a gorgeous dress I have which I've worn once before but I need to be below 10 st 7 to fit back into it!!

So back to it today...

Thursday

60g raisin wheats and milk 7pp
mocha 4pp
egg and salad sandwich 6pp
ww tikka masala 9pp

I can't believe I have had all my points already and it is only 4.30pm

Hello to anyone reading. After a lot of thinking this evening, I have decided to return to sw. I am just not disciplined enough for ww and keep spending my points unwisely. I am setting myself up to fail and I think for me personally I am more suited to the sw red plan which I lost a stone with last year. I won't have the flexibility of ww which is a shame but I feel I can be more successful there.

I am posting my diary on the sw so please feel free to come and say hi if you get bored!!

Best of luck to everyone on your weight loss journeys. xx

Back