Total Solution Journey Starts Here ....

Lisa2012

I started a blog and then found this and thought it might be better to start a diary on here...

I ordered a two week supply of Chocolate shakes. Tried first one this morning and although nothing like chocolate, it was nice lol.

Weighed myself this morning and I was 17stone 9.1/2lb :sigh: whoops! Im not down on myself about it, i'm just going to get on with it and find a way to be what I want. I feel like i am living half a life at the mo, which is shocking and selfish. I have a Daughter who I want to set an example for.

I plan on doing exante for 2 weeks and taking it from there, if I want to go on I will and if i feel like I can't I will continue with something else. No pressure on myself.

All I know for sure is, My weight will continue to go down until my BMI is 25, if it takes 5 years so be it. I am a daily weigher, because I am a numbers person. Numbers are the facts lol so if they keep going down on average then I am happy.

Wish me luck, will probably update daily as I am a SAHM and this will be my break from DD lol xx

Made it to 2pm woohoo!! I have had 1.5 litres of water so far and a shake made with 250ml water.

So far so good, been slightly hungry but nothing I cant handle. Bring on rest of the day!

Back