• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Journey Starts Here ....

Lisa2012

I started a blog and then found this and thought it might be better to start a diary on here...

I ordered a two week supply of Chocolate shakes. Tried first one this morning and although nothing like chocolate, it was nice lol.

Weighed myself this morning and I was 17stone 9.1/2lb :sigh: whoops! Im not down on myself about it, i'm just going to get on with it and find a way to be what I want. I feel like i am living half a life at the mo, which is shocking and selfish. I have a Daughter who I want to set an example for.

I plan on doing exante for 2 weeks and taking it from there, if I want to go on I will and if i feel like I can't I will continue with something else. No pressure on myself.

All I know for sure is, My weight will continue to go down until my BMI is 25, if it takes 5 years so be it. I am a daily weigher, because I am a numbers person. Numbers are the facts lol so if they keep going down on average then I am happy.

Wish me luck, will probably update daily as I am a SAHM and this will be my break from DD lol xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lisa2012

Made it to 2pm woohoo!! I have had 1.5 litres of water so far and a shake made with 250ml water.

So far so good, been slightly hungry but nothing I cant handle. Bring on rest of the day!