Journey to a healthier life

Tarnyb said:
Yes slimming deb a muffin.

what you do is get your milkshake add to big spoons of boiliing water. Stir it to thick a thick paste then in a microwable container/bowl put it in the microwave for a minute. If after a minute its still soggy put in for a further 10 secs and bobs your uncle.

Then you can have your din dins (soup)and afters (muffin/shake) :D

Ha ha dose it really taste like a muffin? Sounds too good to be true x

Hello TarnyB :) well done on your awesome 1st week loss!!!

I also started this diet a size 18, 5ft 7, 14st 10 and only like the choc mint of all the shakes :) so I know where you're coming from!

I did 18 weeks on ss+ last year, lost just over 3 and a half stone and then moved onto slimming world to lose the final stone, after 2 months on it I still wasn't losing at a rate I was happy with so I'm backkkkkk!

I'm usually not far a

Away so just shout if u need anything! Minimins is so awesome I have to be here all the time to keep focused ( on day 5 of restart but not in keto yet lol)
Best of luck x

Tarnyb said:
I'm telling you it's does Deb try it.

Hey Tanya! How are you getting on? We are v similar in our stats I'm also 5 ft 7 and started at 18.3, been on the diet for 5 weeks and have dropped 29 lbs! Still a blooming size 22 though! Anyway would love to chat and see if we can encourage each other!

Hey Tanya! How are you getting on? We are v similar in our stats I'm also 5 ft 7 and started at 18.3, been on the diet for 5 weeks and have dropped 29 lbs! Still a blooming size 22 though! Anyway would love to chat and see if we can encourage each other!

Omg thats brillaint. Just had my second weigh in and I have lost 4 pounds considering I had a very bad day yesterday and ate a pack of Cheese and onion walkers. It was that I was hungry I just craved it. Well I am back on target from today because I cannot slip back into my old ways.

We can do this hun. Its a mind thing and once we start to think of food in a different light it becomes so easy. Just think we are not banned from them tottally but in order for us to get over our issues with food we need to discipline ourselves and change our attitude and relationship with it. We will do this together. Anytime you feel you cant do this just drop me a line.

When others won't understand I will. Your clothes will soon start to loosen hun. Summertime is our time to shine woop woop xxx

So you've lost 15 lbs in two weeks? That's awesome! Yeah its a short term pain for a long term gain! Well done you

You can always drop me a line too! Better than dropping any more crisps into you! LOL!

Lol exactly loooool that made me chuckle at work. Everyones looking at me like are you alright T LOL

Tarnyb said:
Aww thanks Debs It sure has. How are you getting on? Its been a whiles since we've catched up.

Yeah I'm doing good thanks not cheated once and had my second weigh in today lost 4 pound quite happy with that. Have how got the bars just tried the peanut one it's nice but had to have in two halfs as hurts chewing hurt a bit I guess where not eaten for while ha ha . Hope things all going well for you? X

Back