1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Journey to a healthier me

Discussion in 'Paleo / Primal - Diaries' started by Lauragoespop, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Lauragoespop

Lauragoespop Well-Known Member

Hello all

Been reading a lot online about Paleo diets and have decided to give it a shot. I will be combining this with lifting weights, playing rugby and some metcon sessions. Starting this diary as another method of holding myself accountable.

Took my weight and measurements today as a starter and will redo in 30 days (scales been put in attic to avoid temptation)

So I start at
    Height - 5.8
    Weight - 18st 4
    Waist - 40
    Hips and Chest - 48
    Stomach - 47

Going to have a wee look at other diaries and get some inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lauragoespop

Lauragoespop Well-Known Member

Well first week gone and eating wise I probably followed the 80:20 rule and have lost 7lbs of post Christmas bloat.

I am now back in the 17stone bracket.

Have this week tried a lot of bulk cooking so when I am hungry there is healthy options available. This seems to have worked well.

Slimming World!
    Wk 1 - -6
    Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
    Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited
    Wk 4 - missed class
    Wk 5 - -2 only half till my stone