Helen's journey to a smaller Me!

hez

Silver Member
It seems as though i am dieting my whole life. And i really need to start living. 1. My weight is holding me back from so much. 2. I dont seem to be happy or like how my life is. 3. And this is the most important one, I need to change.
I have tried loads of different diets. And they all come down to the same thing, Eat less and Move more. So with that i will start this journey with no specific plan, just a goal. To lose weight. I will not put a number in lbs i would like to be, i will not expect to get there on an exact date, as i said there is no plan. I will have highs and lows, and probably my weight will go up and down through out. But i will try, and keep on trying.
I have been doing Slimming World for the past week, and in the past i have done Weight Watchers and Lipotrim. Both of those i have done well with. Other diets i have tried and given up as they were not for me. This time around i am going to use all the best tools shown to me by all the diets. So today is the beginning.
I am feeling nervous. Last week i weighed 18st 8lbs. My weigh in day is Saturday. This Saturday i weighed in at 18st 4lbs. I am setting myself small goals. Half stone goals, I have lots of those goals to hit. And 3lbs more to go until my first.

Back