Journey to a Mini Me!!

wobbly tum! said:
Crabby and moody (threw a bit of a strip over a Yorkshire pud earlier lol!) But at least I'm not hungry :) still need to fit in another shake.
Hopefully tomorrow is going to be a good one too, for all of us.
x

Strip should be strop! Lol :) removing my clothes for a Yorkshire pudding is taking things a little too far ;-)

Strip should be strop! Lol :) removing my clothes for a Yorkshire pudding is taking things a little too far ;-)

Depends how desperate you are for a Yorkie pud ;)

Why lol... 4th packs done now time for a bath but i was just watchin the CBB & the men are all fartin. Made me realise I've not farted all day! That's not normal right?? Lol

Soo Day 6 started with a bang...'phone call from my brother cus some idiot driving crashes into him on his motor bike!! He's ok tho... Cracked ribs and very sore but ok!

No work for me today now which is fine but the bf decided to be a complete idiot aswell! Why are they so annoying :(

On a good note, just had my praline bar so I'm still being good xx

Soo Day 6 started with a bang...'phone call from my brother cus some idiot driving crashes into him on his motor bike!! He's ok tho... Cracked ribs and very sore but ok!

No work for me today now which is fine but the bf decided to be a complete idiot aswell! Why are they so annoying :(

On a good note, just had my praline bar so I'm still being good xx

Lol stripping and farting. Lol men arw so annoying because they are breathing lol!

Your poor brother hope he feels better soon!

Yay for praline bar! Im starving today! Lol dunno what's come over me and my scales arent working! Eeek!

Aren't working or not moving so they aren't working lol... I'm on my monthlys now so not weighin till Wednesday! Just on my second shake but I'm not hungry at all... If I'm busy I could easily forget! Be strong... Drink water, fizzy water anything to avoid fallin off the wagon :) have u had ur first Weigh in now? Ur a few days ahead of me aren't u xx

Ergh mac cheese!! Lucky I have cauliflower with it so I can eat that and leave the rest!
Bet u like that don't u Sarah lol xx

Aren't working or not moving so they aren't working lol... I'm on my monthlys now so not weighin till Wednesday! Just on my second shake but I'm not hungry at all... If I'm busy I could easily forget! Be strong... Drink water, fizzy water anything to avoid fallin off the wagon :) have u had ur first Weigh in now? Ur a few days ahead of me aren't u xx

Im on day 9 but not weighing in till thursday but my wii fit board isnt working so its killing me! Hopefully they will either start working or borrow some or go to boots.

Ergh mac cheese!! Lucky I have cauliflower with it so I can eat that and leave the rest!

Nope mac and cheese is super rank.

And I love mac and cheese! I found it super salty but I must admit im going off all my meal packs!

Oh don't say that, I've just ordered a couple of packets without trying it..... I hope I like it!

It gives u like a coating of gunk over ur teeth... Nothing like normal mac and cheese! WT, me an Sarah so far like the opposite so u'll probably like it lol
Why u not weighing till Thursday? So that'll be 12th day... U'll have an awesome loss by then :) I'm due to weigh Wednesday but not sure whether to or not cus I'm on!

How much due think uve lost? Can u feel any difference?? Oohh I'm excited for u!!

It gives u like a coating of gunk over ur teeth... Nothing like normal mac and cheese! WT, me an Sarah so far like the opposite so u'll probably like it lol
Why u not weighing till Thursday? So that'll be 12th day... U'll have an awesome loss by then :) I'm due to weigh Wednesday but not sure whether to or not cus I'm on!

How much due think uve lost? Can u feel any difference?? Oohh I'm excited for u!!

I can definatly feel a difference. Yeah it will be day 12 as I love being a thursday weigher!

The difference I can feel is that my non baby, baby pouch is much smaller! Soon I might even be able to see my fairy when I wee ;)

Most of my weight has come off my bum (I keep having to pull my pants up!)

My waist (now my boobs arent being held up by my belly)

And my thighs seem to jiggle less when on my stepper!

Im hoping AF wont arrive before weigh in.

We shall have to see!

Hahaha actually laughed out loud... Fairy! Never called it that before... I calls in vjayjay! !
Sounds like uve prob lost loads!! Xxx

Hahaha actually laughed out loud... Fairy! Never called it that before... I calls in vjayjay! !
Sounds like uve prob lost loads!! Xxx

Well fairy is a darn site better than what I could of called it lol!

I think ive lost more in inches than in weight but we shall see! Roll on which ever day I actually get to weigh in!

Fingers crossed for Thursday!

Yeah very true lol some things ppl call it these days makes me cringe haha!
Mums just ordered a ****** and it smells lush :( hidden myself upstairs away from it all! Xx

Fingers crossed for Thursday!

Yeah very true lol some things ppl call it these days makes me cringe haha!
Mums just ordered a ****** and it smells lush :( hidden myself upstairs away from it all! Xx

Oh dear! Do you feel like you have lost loads? When is your weigh in day? Im too lazy to look through your thread! Haha!

Well not loads to be honest but I did weigh Saturday and was 9lb down but that was before I came on! Now I feel bloating and fat again!
I really wanna stick to it tho, have lost my confidence over the last year or so, my bf seems to know the hottest girls and his ex's aren't too bad either so feels like he's gone from being with a size 8 beauty to an 18 minger! I've gotten so paranoid he's gonna do something when he's out he literally never goes out anymore so really want to change that!

It's my bday 20/02 and want to look amazing and go out to show the world my bf DOES have a hot ass gf !!

Hopefully I can lose 2stone by then and look / feel great about myself and that will reflect on him aswell!

Also, our sex life is in tatters at the moment cus I'm so shy about my body and always think he doesn't want me so hopefully losing some weight will turn it all around!

A lot is ridin on this diet!! Literally lol xx

Well not loads to be honest but I did weigh Saturday and was 9lb down but that was before I came on! Now I feel bloating and fat again!
I really wanna stick to it tho, have lost my confidence over the last year or so, my bf seems to know the hottest girls and his ex's aren't too bad either so feels like he's gone from being with a size 8 beauty to an 18 minger! I've gotten so paranoid he's gonna do something when he's out he literally never goes out anymore so really want to change that!

It's my bday 20/02 and want to look amazing and go out to show the world my bf DOES have a hot ass gf !!

Hopefully I can lose 2stone by then and look / feel great about myself and that will reflect on him aswell!

Also, our sex life is in tatters at the moment cus I'm so shy about my body and always think he doesn't want me so hopefully losing some weight will turn it all around!

A lot is ridin on this diet!! Literally lol xx

Well we can do this together lovely! 9lb is amazeballs!

Back