Journey to a Mini Me!!

Yep I haven't measured it out however I have a 2 pint bottle so if I space it over 5 days I should be ok... I think x

Yep I haven't measured it out however I have a 2 pint bottle so if I space it over 5 days I should be ok... I think x

You enjoying it so far?

Yeah I am actually... Du know whT it's funny tho, i love food and I'm a massive addict but i would literally stuff myself so u felt sick and couldn't move... I'd hate it but the minute it had died down, I'd eat again! Ppl think its disgusting but I thought I needed to do that.... I'd be lazy, sleep alot and literally do nothing. I knew I had more energy if I didn't eat much so why would I do that all again! That is the reason I am now a size 18 and Can't breath for walking up the stairs ur I would still do it!
I don't want that anymore, I want to feel my actual waist and not have a back roll soo I just hope the voice my brain f**ks off and let's me do this....

Xxxx

Yeah I am actually... Du know whT it's funny tho, i love food and I'm a massive addict but i would literally stuff myself so u felt sick and couldn't move... I'd hate it but the minute it had died down, I'd eat again! Ppl think its disgusting but I thought I needed to do that.... I'd be lazy, sleep alot and literally do nothing. I knew I had more energy if I didn't eat much so why would I do that all again! That is the reason I am now a size 18 and Can't breath for walking up the stairs ur I would still do it!
I don't want that anymore, I want to feel my actual waist and not have a back roll soo I just hope the voice my brain f**ks off and let's me do this....

Xxxx

I was similar. I would starve all day binge at night feel so full i wanted to puke yet cram more in. I was so full when trying to sleep that i couldnt. Id have terrible heartburn and indigestion. Sleep loads or not enough and the cycle continued.

Ive been very "meh" tonight and still have a stupid cravong for garlic pizza bread but i know if i ignore it long enough it will go away.

First comes the hunger then day 3-4 the cravings start then after day 7-8 you wont even crave things thay much anymore.

Long may our will power continue.

Nooo u don't want that, imagine the heartburn and indigestion you'll get from that!!
I used to get it a lot.. Literally have rennie everyday but since I started I've had nothing... Amazing!!

They say to drink more if ur feeling hunger and entertain urself... Soo boil the kettle, have a cuppa and soak in the bath. Or got to bed lol xxxx

Nooo u don't want that, imagine the heartburn and indigestion you'll get from that!!
I used to get it a lot.. Literally have rennie everyday but since I started I've had nothing... Amazing!!

They say to drink more if ur feeling hunger and entertain urself... Soo boil the kettle, have a cuppa and soak in the bath. Or got to bed lol xxxx

There is no physical hunger just my mind playing tricks ;) better go do that washing up :)

Day 3 and I've woken up with a head ache and in a nothing fits mood!! Look like tramps .... Hoodie and leggings... Yuk! Wouldn't mind if I was a size 12 but I'm not lol

I only started wearing leggings about 2/3 yrs ago ( that's prob when they came out actually) and I was a size 10/12, obv they were fine then n always told myself if I ever get fat again I cannot wear leggings... Here I am in leggings! It's all I ever wear cus I don't wanna buy size 18 jeans! All other trousers except leggings feel weird lol

Here's to a good day... Waheyyyyyy ... Can u sense the sarcasm!
Xxxxx

You'll be fine hun, just remember you only have to get through today. My day 3 was tough (yesterday) and I so nearly caved but I'm so stubborn that I didn't want to feel like a failure (most of all to people on here!) so I carried on. I weighed in this morning too for some motivation (if it wasn't a good number who knows what I would have done today!) but I've lost 6lbs in 3 days so I'm over the moon!!!

You can do it..... keep yourself occupied and you'll be ok x
WT x

Day 3 is the worst day. But thats it then.

This is as bad as it ever feels and before you know it tomorrow will have come and you will feel awesome!

Power through it!

Xxx

Ohh I hope so guys! Feel ok now, popped some pills and had a coke zero... Went for a walk on my lunch aswell to blow away some cobwebs.. Could feel my massive thighs shaking and it hurt!! ( is that normal lol)
Hope u guys are okxxxx thanks for spurring me on btw :) xxx

Ohh I hope so guys! Feel ok now, popped some pills and had a coke zero... Went for a walk on my lunch aswell to blow away some cobwebs.. Could feel my massive thighs shaking and it hurt!! ( is that normal lol)
Hope u guys are okxxxx thanks for spurring me on btw :) xxx

This kind of diet can be isolating so thats what we are here for.

You have done so well you should be dead proud chicken!

Ahh that's so nice Sarah thanks **massive cheesy grin!!
You too are doing fab... We will be thin!! Whoop whoop go us!!

Wanted some slim pasta for dinner as I'm at the bfs tonight n don't wanna be tempted but he was too bloody lazy to go to holland n Barrett for me whilst I'm at work so I dip out!! I HATE MEN day today... Well not all men just him! Idiot!! Xxx

Ahh that's so nice Sarah thanks **massive cheesy grin!!
You too are doing fab... We will be thin!! Whoop whoop go us!!

Wanted some slim pasta for dinner as I'm at the bfs tonight n don't wanna be tempted but he was too bloody lazy to go to holland n Barrett for me whilst I'm at work so I dip out!! I HATE MEN day today... Well not all men just him! Idiot!! Xxx

Haha mine bought me today (our anniversary of being together for 5 years) candy melts ( which i cant eat and they are for decorating cake pops so we can recipe develop before the sale of our bakery goes through) a bottle of flash and washing up sponges (to keep me busy apparently) and some herb seeds to grow my own herbs (only becuase he gave away all my herb growing stuff to my nan)

They can be so helpful and thoughtful.

Hahaha I'm sure we'd all much prefer perfume or flowers!'
The sale of ur bakery... Ur buying a bakery mmmmmmmm yummy!!!!

Hahaha I'm sure we'd all much prefer perfume or flowers!'
The sale of ur bakery... Ur buying a bakery mmmmmmmm yummy!!!!

Yeah its excitng.

Just had my final pack of the day.... Spicy spag Bol (my fav!!) on a bed of Brussels and cauliflower and oh my gosh it was Devine!!

Also had a pint of diet vimto juice cus before it was ok to have but now I see it has citric acid in (after I drank it) gutted!

Hope ur all having a good evening xxxx

Just double checked on brussel sprouts and S&S website doesn't list them!! When I searched last night it was into google and realise it was a Cambridge diet thread!! Ahhhhhhh!!

Are sprouts high in carbs? Don't worry about hun x you can't change it now, its in the past. I'm quite lucky at the moment as I could live on just mushrooms and cauliflower so that's what I'm sticking to :)

Morning! I'm not to sure, Didnt even look but someone on the Facebook page said they're ok. Will double check label before I have them Again tho xxx

Back