Journey to a Mini Me!!

So today is Day 7... Soo nervous to WI tomoro tho cus I'm on!!
Just having my choc shake.. God I love it mmmm Mmm! How's everyone getting in today xxx

So today is Day 7... Soo nervous to WI tomoro tho cus I'm on!!
Just having my choc shake.. God I love it mmmm Mmm! How's everyone getting in today xxx

Yay weigh in day tomorrow good luck lovely! Xxx

Thanks :) how u feeling today? Am sat at work with ppl have their lunch and the food smell is awful!

Feeling good today. My little bro is taking my wii fit board today to try and find out whats going on with it. He used to fix comps and consoles so he knows what he is doing. Hopefully he can sort it.

Fingers crossed x

I know!! Dear higher being please pkease let my scales be fixable ta muchly! Lol

Better get my ass of the sofa the washing up wont do itself!

Any news on them??

Today I feel like I'm eating food to live not living to eat! Couls easily go without packs/foods for the evening but have two packs left so having spag Bol with 2 mushrooms cut up and 3 slices of ham... Under my protein/veg allowance but I'm just not hungry and couldn't stomach a 4th shake to complete the day x

Any news on them??

Today I feel like I'm eating food to live not living to eat! Couls easily go without packs/foods for the evening but have two packs left so having spag Bol with 2 mushrooms cut up and 3 slices of ham... Under my protein/veg allowance but I'm just not hungry and couldn't stomach a 4th shake to complete the day x

Nope no news yet! Hes working so any time will do me :)

Thank you... Am very pleased :) hopefully i can have another 4lb next week for my 1st stone! wahoo... how do i get a ticker WT?x

Sarah any news on the scales??!! Xx

Ive joined the challenge where I don't weigh till march 31st. But I will be uploading pics through my journey. So you can see my loss :)

Back