Journey to a new me. X

xClaire84x

Day 1: After trying every diet under the sun I decided to give s+s a go and hopefully it will be the diet I can't stick to, to get me where I want to be.
Have a cold but I'm not gonna let that stop me from sticking to it 100% over the weekend. (that's when I always fail).
I am slightly worried that I'm not gonna like the shakes tho :(. Done cd before and liked the shakes but also done exante and thought they were horrible :( third time lucky? Lol.
Anyway my main goal is to be thinner for my wedding in July 2013. I have around 8ish stone to lose to get there.
My first goal is to stick to it 100% today.

Il update later how I'm getting on :).

Feel free to leave me any tips you have to help me on my way :).

Claire x

Welcome hun
The plan is fantastic, I'm so pleased I found it back in April!!

Make sure you drink enough water and make your meals enjoyable as you can .- a nice plate or glass, adding loads of ice to a shake, preparing some nice veggies

Spread things out to start with, once you get into the swing of things you will find what works best for you

Have an ace day
Xxxx

Well having my first shake of the day but iv put too much water in it :( lol. Still tastes ok tho :)

Claire x

250ml.normally perfect for all except banana which is better with more as it thickens up Xx

RebekahR said:
250ml.normally perfect for all except banana which is better with more as it thickens up Xx

Cool thanks. I used 300ml

Claire x

Hiya, good luck, I love this diet. I've done exante and the shakes are nicer on slim and save. I only have the shakes and bars as I can't stomach the soups and meals. I always make mine up with 300ml as it adds a bit more onto the water intake.

Good luck to you! x

Thanks everyone :).

Claire x

Well day one over and on to day 2 :)

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Well day one over and on to day 2 :)

Xx

Excellent! Have a good day!

Day 2

Done :)

Had a chopped up bar throughout the day.
Choc shake for lunch.
Chicken, brocolli, cauliflower and curry for dinner.

Back to work 2moro :(

Xx

well done so far , your doing great xx

I have just tried the dark chocolate coconut bar :) its my fav so far :) yummmm

xx

Well day 3 done :)

Claire x

Thanks everyone.

Its the first vlcd that iv stuck to for more than a day lol plus i dont feel like im on a diet :)

Bring on day 4 :)

Clairex

Ok so im hungry today :(

So far had some chopped up bar, 2 eggs and 3 pints of water. Got a shake here to have but il save that for my last break at work.

Oh well looks like more water it is lol

Clairex

Keep drinking, time will pass fast.

Dr pepper zero it coke zero tides me over at work

Your going great Xx

Thanks the hunger has kinda gone for now. Trying to decide what to have for dinner lol. I only ordered one of each meal and i really like the macaroni and go go some of that 2nite. Im worried that im gonna be hungry later as iv already had my protein today so just got my veg and another 2 packs to have.

anyone got any suggestions for a nice dinner?

Clairex

Back