Journey to a new me. X

Day 5

Well struggled yesterday and had to have extra protein instead of a pack :( and went to bed at 9.30 lol.

So plan for today is:

Milk caramel shake for breakfast which im currently having and its quite yum lol

100g chicken with garlic salt for lunch and a dark chocolate truffa bar.

Spag bol with mushrooms and cauli and broccoli for dinner.

Heres to a good day lol :)

Clairex

xClaire84x said:
Day 5

Well struggled yesterday and had to have extra protein instead of a pack :( and went to bed at 9.30 lol.

So plan for today is:

Milk caramel shake for breakfast which im currently having and its quite yum lol

100g chicken with garlic salt for lunch and a dark chocolate truffa bar.

Spag bol with mushrooms and cauli and broccoli for dinner.

Heres to a good day lol :)

Clairex

How goes it? Extra protein is doable as it doesn't knock you out of ketosis.
Once you get into a routine it's so much easier and once you know what you like you can then order better!
I will warn you that your tastes may change, I have stuff that I used to love that I have for emergencies! Lol..

Hope you had a great day.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
How goes it? Extra protein is doable as it doesn't knock you out of ketosis.
Once you get into a routine it's so much easier and once you know what you like you can then order better!
I will warn you that your tastes may change, I have stuff that I used to love that I have for emergencies! Lol..

Hope you had a great day.

I'm putting my next order in 2moro and wondering whether to get the mix a moouse or not lol.

Day 5 done :) and still haven't cheated :) lol

Does anyone know if we can have kebab meat?

Xx

Day 6

Just put in my order for next week so it will come 2moro :). Ordered some mix a moose too.

Just warmed my truffa bar in the micro for a wee bit and it was yummy. All gooey and bad feeling lol.

Xx

Day 7

Disaster :(. My wee girl isn't well and stressing me out and my new pups not well either so back to the vets with her 2nite :(.

On the plus side my next weeks supply is here so il be back 100% from 2moro.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Day 7

Disaster :(. My wee girl isn't well and stressing me out and my new pups not well either so back to the vets with her 2nite :(.

On the plus side my next weeks supply is here so il be back 100% from 2moro.

Xx

Hugs.. Hate it when little people are not well! Hope pups gets better and your wee one bounces back!

Yeah to new food!

Back on it today :). Weighed myself this morning and I'm still down so happy with that :). Pup seems to be getting better and even likes her medicine and lo is running about so must be feeling better too :).

Xx

Just having a red fruits shake and its lovely. :) yummm

xx

That one is gorgeous, like maccyds when blended with ice and milk Mmmmm :)

That one is gorgeous, like maccyds when blended with ice and milk Mmmmm :)

Il need to try that. Was at work so just had it in my shaker with water lol

xx

Well after my disasterous weekend where is wasnt able to get back on it at all we are now back at day 1 :(.

Sooo hungry today but i am not going to give in. Iv just had my chicken and got a bar to have later on.

Heres to day 1 again :( lol

xx

xClaire84x said:
Well after my disasterous weekend where is wasnt able to get back on it at all we are now back at day 1 :(.

Sooo hungry today but i am not going to give in. Iv just had my chicken and got a bar to have later on.

Heres to day 1 again :( lol

xx

Well done for getting back in it! Onwards and downwards!

Well day 1 done again :) lol.

Xx

Good for you! Well done!

Right back on it!

Day 2

the plan today is to have 2 shakes, one for breakfast, one for lunch then either a meal pack and a bar for dinner or protein and veg for dinner depending on what time i get in from work.

Does that sound ok?

xx

xClaire84x said:
Day 2

the plan today is to have 2 shakes, one for breakfast, one for lunch then either a meal pack and a bar for dinner or protein and veg for dinner depending on what time i get in from work.

Does that sound ok?

xx

Sounds good, how has your day gone?

biggusburdus said:
Sounds good, how has your day gone?

Day 2s done :).

Just going to bed now.

I really need to stick to it lol.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Day 2s done :).

Just going to bed now.

I really need to stick to it lol.

Xx

Day 2 tick! Well done, here is to day 3, dog breath and extra energy!

Back